-22-

Taehyung's father prepared everything he was really going to send Taehyung to boarding school. But his mother didn't allow that.

Taehyung again could hear them fighting. Taehyung crossed his arms while he was sitting outside on the couch. Jungkook was sitting on the floor and was playing with the toys that were laying on the table.

“You don't care because of you! Dad is arguing with my mother!” Taehyung said.

Jungkook didn't look at Taehyung, and continued playing with the dinosaurs. “At least he is not hitting, he hit my mom.”

He replied innocently, at that age Taehyung didn't understand what Jungkook meant. And in future he didn't ask the details either.

Taehyung's mother came outside, she held Taehyung's hand. “Come with me.”

She took Taehyung to his room, “Do I really have to go boarding school?” he asked.

His mother shook her head. “No honey, I talk to your father, he said he will not sent you,”

Taehyung was happy that at least his mom was on his side. But Taehyung's smile dropped when his mother said, “But you have to stop treating Jungkook badly,”

Taehyung stared at her, “But mom why? I swear I didn't hit him, he lied to dad.”

“But what you did after that was wrong, you shouldn't have hit Jungkook like that.” His mother said. Taehyung's eyes got teary.

“You are taking Jungkook's side too like dad,” he said.

“I am not taking his side, I don't care about other behaviors, I just want my son to behave properly, I don't want anyone to point a finger at you,” She softly caressed his hair.

“But mom, Jungkook tries to take everything from me. He purposely created problems for me,” Taehyung said.

“He doesn't take anything from you, he is not stealing anything. And I am here, Taehyung. You can come to me whenever something like that happens. I don't want you to hit him again, okay?” She exclaimed. Taehyung nodded his head. His mother kissed Taehyung's forehead. “Tell me if anything happens okay?”

Taehyung nodded his head. And then after that he started telling his mother if Jungkook does anything except hitting Jungkook himself. Taehyung told his mom, and his mom would just solve the matter without abusing Jungkook.
__

Y/n's eyes widened as she spotted a limping, stray dog near the park. Without hesitation, she knelt down, carefully examining the injured pup. Jungkook, intrigued by her compassion, joined in to help.

"We should do something. Maybe we can find help." Y/n said.

Jungkook nodded, and Y/n gently cradled the injured dog in her arms. Together, they rushed to Y/n's grandfather, who was known for his love of animals.

"What do we have here, little ones?" He asked.

"We found this poor dog, Grandpa. Can you help?" She asked.

Grandfather examined the injured pup and smiled at Y/n and Jungkook's concern.

"Of course. We'll get this little one to the vet right away." Her grandpa said and then they took the dog to the vent.

"Y/n, you're really sweet with animals." Jungkook and she have become friends now, and they really enjoy spending time with each other.

Y/n blushed, “You helped me too,”

Jungkook found her habit of helping animals cute, until Taehyung started comparing Jungkook with the stray animals that she saves, after that Jungkook started thinking maybe she is being pitied.