-11-

Taehyung anxiously waited for Y/n, he stared at the watch. He will not be surprised if she had left him, but kinda wants to punish her if she actually did.

And now he can actually do that. Now that he is going to make her his, he can do whatever he wants.

He asked the waiter if Y/n had left, and he told them that Y/n was still in the bathroom

Growing concerned as minutes passed without a sign. Worried, he approached the door and gently knocked, calling her name. "Y/n, are you in there?"

When she didn't respond, he just heard her cry, he opened the door to find her sitting on the floor, tears streaming down her face.

Rushing to her side, Taehyung crouched down and tenderly asked, "Y/n, what happened?"

Her cries filled the room, and she trembled as she tried to articulate the overwhelming emotions. Taehyung pulled her into a comforting hug, cupping her tear-stained face with concern.

This is not going to work. He is feeling so furious that she is crying. He can't see it, he can't see her like this. "Tell me what happened?" She asked.

"Ju-ngkook, he p-icking my calls and the n-ews,"Through sobs, Y/n managed to share the devastating news of a plane crash, her worry centered on someone close.

Jungkook? She is crying for him? Another man?

He would not have tolerated if someone else for his fiance was crying for another man, but he has tolerated everything for her.

"Stop crying, how did you know he was on this flight?" Taehyung asked.

"H-e text me, Taehyung. He will be okay right? I don't want anything to happen to him." She cried. He wrapped his one arm around her and caressed her arm.

"Nothing will happen to him, calm down." He said know why he said that. He wants Jungkook to d!e, but he doesn't want to see her like this.

She cried on his chest. He knows she is too vulnerable right now to hear his heart which is going insane. It's the second time she is crying in his chest. He remembered exactly the first time she did, and he felt his world stop. He hated that feeling.

The feeling where he wanted to protect her and love her from everything.

"Don't worry, I'll find out." He grabbed his phone, making a call to confirm if Jungkook was on that particular flight.

As the seconds ticked by, Y/n's anxiety intensified. Taehyung finally looked at her with a reassuring smile, "It's not Jungkook's flight. He's safe."

"You are lying," She said. Y/n, she continued to cry, not fully convinced. Taehyung gently insisted, calming her down.

"Trust me, I made sure. It was not his flight, Y/n."

"Why is he not picking up my calls?" She asked.

"He will, Right now calm down okay? It was not him," Taehyung said.

"I was so scared, Taehyung. The news about the crash, it just... it felt like my world was falling apart."

Taehyung, hugging her tighter, reassured, "I understand, Y/n. But Jungkook is safe, I promise. I made sure to check."

Y/n, still trembling, admitted, "I can't shake off this fear, Tae. It's like my mind refuses to believe he's okay."

Taehyung, cupping her face gently, replied, "Let's go home,"

Y/n, between sobs, whispered, "I just need him to be okay, Tae."

He didn't think he would have this much tolerance. Taehyung wiped her tears and dropped her home.
___

Y/n went to Mingyu to ask him about Jungkook. She really wants to confirm he is fine, it has been an hour and she couldn't contact him.