-27-✨

Y/n sat behind her desk, the hum of the office filling the air as she reviewed the project her cousin had been diligently working on. Her father entered, concern etched across his face.

“ Y/n, I've been hearing about your decision to cancel the project your cousin has been pouring his heart into. What's the reason behind this?” Her father asked.”

“Dad, I don't like the Design, I don't believe it aligns with what our clients need.”

“ But he put a lot of effort into it. He'll be devastated if you reject his work.” Her father said.

“I understand that, Dad, but my responsibility is to our clients. I can't compromise their satisfaction for the sake of family ties”

Taehyung entered the office, knocking lightly before stepping in. He looked between Y/n and her father, sensing the tension in the room.

“What's going on here?” Taehyung exclaimed.

“Your wife is determined to cancel the project her cousin is working on. I've been trying to reason with her, but she's being stubborn.” Her father said.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, turning his attention to Y/n. “Y/n, what's the issue with the project?”

“I believe the design doesn't meet our clients' expectations. It's about delivering quality.”

“See, she's prioritizing work over family.”

Taehyung said, “That is a good thing, you should be proud of her.”

Her father shook his head, “You started taking her side too.”

Taehyung always had taken her side, He sighed and then asked Taehyung, “Where have you been these days, I am seeing you after such a long time.”

The reason Taehyung was so close to Y/n’s father was because he wanted to see Y/n. By being around her father, he was able to see her a lot.

“I've been trying to focus on work, but someone here is making it difficult.” Taehyung teasely said.

“Blame me all you want, you interrupt my work, I don't.” Y/n said. And Taehyung leaned on the table with his hands resting on it.

“And you like it when I interrupt your work, don't you?” Taehyung said. She looked at the paper, she actually kinda did like it. He likes that Taehyung randomly comes to her office whenever he wants to see her.

“Let's have lunch together Taehyung,” Her father said.

“I just came here to take my wife for lunch.” He said. And her father chuckled.

“That's good, I am glad to see you both getting along,” Her father was satisfied, he hates Jungkook and was glad to see Y/n happy with Taehyung. He left the office and then Asked Y/n.

And Taehyung looked at Y/n, who crossed her arms. “Why doesn't my wild cat look sad? Did you not get those flowers?”

He asked and came closer to her, Y/n was moving her chair slightly to left and right, he held the arm right and made her look at him. “What's the matter?”

“I couldn't walk this morning because of you.” She replied and he smiled, and then pinched her nose.

“You are walking now, that's a good thing, you have no clue how badly I wanted you,” He leaned in, “Even at office I was thinking about you, your moans, the way you kiss,”

He leaned in and was about to kiss her, she put her hand over his mouth. “Later, Mr. Kim, right now I am so hungry, and I know if you kiss, you are not stopping.”