-38-

"Y/n, I am sorry." He mumbled and hugged her tightly.

"For what?" She asked.

"For everything," He replied. He kissed her forehead, and then her cheeks. He cupped her face and tried to kiss her lips. She stopped him. "What happened baby? You haven't forgiven me yet?"

"I have Jungkook. But things can't go back to how they were." She said,

"Please, we can try. Just kiss me please."

"You are married, Jungkook." She replied.

"I am not, I have divorced Chaeryeong, yesterday night we both decided that. Chaeryeong must have moved back to your house by now." Jungkook said.

"Why is it so easy for you both brothers to divorce someone and leave them?" She asked.

"I will never leave you if you marry me." He said.

"We can't. I don't know Jungkook. I want to be with you, but we can't be friends anymore. Wait we weren't never even friends, I don't know what we were to each other." She said.

He caressed her cheek with his thumb. "We were each other's everything. You agree, right?"

She nodded her head. He leaned in and then except for kissing her lips he hugged her and kissed her neck. He pulled her on his lap while hugging her body tightly.

He patted her back gently while he was kissing her neck softly. He gently laid her on the couch, while he was on top of her.

She stared at him, "Do you want to run away now? I am done, I don't want to see Dad, or Taehyung or anyone."

"Is that what you want? We can baby, we can go wherever you want. I just want us together. Just you and me." He kissed her cheeks.

Things were easier before Taehyung came into the picture. He came between her and Jungkook and he destroyed the relationship they had.

___

Taehyung was sitting across from Y/n's father. "Are you stupid? Why did you not tell me that you divided your fifty percent of assets with her?" Her father asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Why should I tell you?"

"You weren't even married to her for even a year and you gave her fifty percent share in everything you own." He said. He hid that from Y/n, because if she knew about it she would never believe that Taehyung would steal her assets.

"I thought I would be married to your daughter for a lifetime." Taehyung replied. He stared at him. Taehyung stood up. "I don't want to talk about her, she is a cheater."

"Look Taehyung, it was not her fault. As I said, it was Jungkook who manipulated her. He is your real enemy." He replied. Her father is not on Jungkook or Taehyung's side. He is on his own side, he just doesn't want to get revealed.

"Both are, but Jungkook, I betrayed you for him, and meanwhile he did that to me. He is an awful, selfish assh0le." Taehyung said.

He patted his back, "Don't worry about him."

"No, he needs to worry about what I am about to do to him next." Taehyung said. Her father smiled. It would be so much easier for him if Taehyung and Jungkook are fighting against each other.

Taehyung then left the office, he went to his car which was parked in the garage. He put his head on the seat and took out a cigarette pack out of his pocket.

He looked to the side, it was the same car where Y/n and he had their little ice cream date.

He is missing her like crazy. He was thinking he would run to her as soon as he came out of that closed room. But he couldn't do that, and instead he had to push her away.