-8-✨

It's long and wild chapter 🥴

Jungkook tapped lightly on the glass, and as Y/n turned to see him, he gestured for her to open the door.

Jungkook was looking for Y/n. She has her own comfort place all around Seoul, where she likes to spend time when she wants to hide from the world. And today it was her grandma’s art studio

The art studio, bathed in the dim glow of scattered lamps, was filled with the scent of dried paint and creativity.

Y/n glanced at the clock, realizing it was 11 pm, she looked at him, he gave her his pouty look. Asking her to let him in and it's cold outside. She hesitated for a moment before letting him in.

As the door creaked open, a cool breeze swept through the studio, carrying the aroma of hot fried chicken and black bean noodles.

Jungkook, holding a bag of takeout, grinned sheepishly. "I know it's late, but I brought your favorite food. Thought we could enjoy it together," he said, attempting to diffuse the tension.

She went to wall where they was a huge  canvas on the wall and she continued her painting, she can't paint. But her grandma was an artist and she loved printing, and that is why her grandpa made this beautiful art studio for her on the top of the hill, from where they can see the beautiful view of Seoul.

Y/n finds this place so magically, it has one complete wall made of glass as well as the roof of the art studio. It is completely made of glass, and they can see the beautiful sky. And beautiful natural light enters the place. Outside the art studio, there is a garden, which is still filled with her grandma’s favorite flowers.

Jungkook stared at the painting Y/n has been working on for hours. “Your art sucks.”

“You suck more.” She replied.

“Why are you mad at me? I really don't understand.” He exclaimed.

“Yeah, I can't even get mad at you. We have no relationship.” She replied. She always does that, that day she wasn't mad at him because of that, and now she is.

She even gets mad at him for something he did years ago. “Gosh, princess, why are you so hard to handle? I can't wait against you, can I?”

She didn't reply. He wrapped his arm around her, “Please bunny, don't be mad.”

She pushed his arms, “Friends don't hug like this.”

“What do you want, baby? Why do you think anything will change if we have a relationship?” He asked.

“A lot will change, we will not be confused.” She said,

“But we are not confused, we love each other.” He exclaimed.

“Then why can't we date?” She asked.

“Because I don't like that, dating and marriage, both have no value for me. It will change nothing if I make you my girlfriend or wife. Mom was his girlfriend right? Did he treat her or Taehyung's mother right?” Jungkook said, again bringing his past.

“Jungkook, stop comparing us with them, we are different.” She replied. “And I am mad because the way you said we are not dating and how you felt no jealousy.”

“We are different because we are not in a relationship. Y/n relationships are truly a waste of time for me. But if that's what you want, I am willing to waste my time on you.” He replied. He cupped her face. “You want to be my girlfriend, then from today you are.”

“Who said I want to be your girlfriend?” She crossed her arms.

“Bunny, stop being mad. Look, I bought what you asked for.” He said and gave her a bag.