-24-

Y/n wearily entered her office, the clock striking 3 pm. She just came out of the meeting, her tired eyes as she sank into her chair.

Her assistant, carrying a bouquet that rivaled her in size, entered the room. Y/n stared at the huge bouquet that was hiding her assistant.

"Miss park- I mean Mrs.Kim!" Y/n could hear the excitement in her assistant's tone

"What is this?" Y/n asked.

"You won't believe what just arrived," she exclaimed, placing the massive bouquet on the table. "Your husband, Mr. Kim Taehyung sent this. It's incredible! He is so sweet."

Y/n's eyes widened as she looked at the extravagant gift. "Taehyung? Really?"

She was not expecting Taehyung to send this, but Taehyung has been really unexpecting. She can't predict his next move.

Her assistant nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, and he asked me to make sure you know it's from him."

With a grateful smile, Y/n replied, "Thank you. You can go now."

As her assistant left, Y/n turned her attention to the card accompanying the bouquet.

Opening it, she was not expecting some cliche romantic lines from him.

And surely it wasn't, she read Taehyung's words, "Thank you for not biting my d!ck. Like you can bite it that too, after all my wild cat loves biting :')"

"This guy," She shook her head, as a warm smile spread across her face, momentarily erasing the fatigue from her features.

__

Jungkook stared at the girl who was under him, but his mind wandered, consumed by thoughts of Y/n.

He was so fcking h0rny, and he couldn't go to Y/n so he decided to go to some other girls but he wanted Y/n. It's more fun with him.

What is she doing? Is he having s*x with Taehyung? Why was the thought of it making him furious?

He was fine with sharing her right? But if Taehyung doesn't want to share her than why should Jungkook share Y/n?

He found himself unable to shake the persistent image of Y/n.

Feeling torn, Jungkook realized he couldn't lead the girl on any longer. With a heavy sigh, he got off the girl.

"You are awful," He mumbled.

The girl looked puzzled, sensing the distance in Jungkook's gaze. "Is everything okay?"

"Can you leave?" He said. The girl stared at him and hit him with a pillow.

"Soft d!ck." She exclaimed.

"It's you who couldn't make me hard, because you're too loose." Jungkook said.

The girl started wearing her clothes while he just kept cursing at Jungkook, for insulting him.

Jungkook just laid on the bed, before lighting up a cigarette. Before he mumbled to himself, "Useless Jungkook, you couldn't even make Y/n Obsessed with you."

__

Y/n focused on her workout routine, the music was playing in her ears. She hasn't worked out since her marriage, she likes to be back at the gym.

Sweat glistened on her forehead as she lost herself in the rhythm of exercise.

Suddenly, Jungkook appeared, his fractured hand visibly wrapped in a cast. He stared at her, with a smirk he walked closer to her.

Y/n's eyes flickered towards him, She tried to continue her workout, hoping he would get the hint, but Jungkook approached with a determined look.

"Hey, bunny." he greeted. She looked at him, she gave him an annoyed expression for interrupting his work out and then she took out the headphones. "I was hoping to see you here."