-14-✨

“You are exactly how I imagined you to be in bed.” Y/n said. Which made Taehyung chuckle.

“I didn't know that you imagined me in bed.” He pulled her closer to him. “Were you fantasizing about me fcking you?”

He looked at her eyes. She might not but he was.

Taehyung turned her around making sure the handcuffs had her hands secure tightly. She moved trying to free her hand. “Baby don't move, you will only hurt your wrist.”

“Let go of me, Taehyung.” She said he moved her hair off her neck, as he trailed down her neck. Her whole body shuddered as he placed a kiss behind her ear.

“I will never let you go.” He mumbled before he caressed her arm, before slowly he started talking off her shorts.

“You can't be serious right now, “ She mumbled.

“How much skin do you want to show me?” He asked.

“I don't want to show anything.” She replied.

“Be comfortable, I want you to be comfortable with me and my touch.” He replied, “I want you to feel the safest with me.”

“I don't, I feel terrified.” She said, and it's true her heart rate was going insane.

He smiled, moving his head down to kiss her shoulder gently.  Before he suddenly held hands above her head and pinned her on the bed. He was on top of her.

“I can feel it, you looked scared. Can I ask the reason?” He asked. He wet his lips while he stared at her.

“You will hurt me and make me do the things I don't want to do.” She replied.

“I will only do the things I know your body would love honey,” He replied. He kissed her neck while his hands caressed her waist. “And I will hurt you when you allow me to hurt you.”

“Why would I allow you to hurt me?” She asked and he chuckled.

“You will honey, you will crave for me to be rough, you will crave for me to hurt you in the best way possible,” He mumbled. He wants to fck her so badly. And he can do that right now too, but he was trying to control his urge.

He inhaled her scent, when he kissed her collarbone, he could feel her heart was going insane.

He parted her legs, and she was about to say something, so he kissed her lips. Not letting her say anything as he took off her underwear.

He kissed her lips, whole his finger gently touching her folds. He cursed in his head, he knew she would feel this way, so fcking addicting. She tried to close her legs.

He broke the kiss, and stared at her. “If you dare close your legs, I will tie them apart too.”

She looked at him with angry eyes. He loves how she looks at him, as if he is challenging her. “You are an assh*le,”

“Too bad that now this assh*le is your husband.” He said and put his two fingers in her mouth, he wanted to wet her p*ssy, with saliva, but her being her, she bit his finger, making him groan.

He tried to take his finger out of her mouth but she bit harder, and only let his finger out when he started bleeding.

“You definitely have a bite k!nk and blood k!nk within 7 hours, you have bitten me twice. You love marking me don't you.” He exclaimed.

“Open my hands,” She said and he just slid his blooded fingers in her. Making her surprised by how sick and twisted he is.

“My wild cat wanted me to wet your p*ssy with my blood huh?” He bit his lips, as he looked at her folds, his inside soaked up all the blood that was falling from his finger.