-37-

Y/n felt the sun hit her face. She covered her face with her arm and then changed sides in her sleep. She could smell the scent she is familiar with and used too.

She opened her eyes and saw Jungkook's face. Who smiled at her and then gently caressed her hair. “Good morning bunny, I couldn't sleep.”

She rubbed her eyes and then sat up straight and slept on his lap.

“Because I was staring at you all night, I missed you so fcking much.” He said he truly stayed up and just stared at her. He couldn't get enough of her or the words she said.

She still loves him, which was a huge relief for Jungkook. He felt alive again just by knowing that her love for him is still there.

“Sorry, I was just exhausted last night.” She replied.

He cupped her face, she got a little worried thinking he might kiss her. But he was not planning. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't right now.

“I understand, let's close this topic.” He said.

“I should go home.” She stood up, and Jungkook did so too.

“You are not going home, we are having breakfast together.” He said, she shook her head.

“I am really not in the mood.” She exclaimed. She wants to go home and then lay on her bed.

He held her hand. “I am not listening to you, you will do what I will say.”

‘You will what I will say’, that was what Taehy used to do. He would not listen to her and just do whatever he wants. But whatever he did she knew she could trust him.

But for some reason she was having a hard time trusting Jungkook. There was no feeling of security with him.

“What are you thinking?” He asked, popping her bubble, she stared at him.

Taehyung was perfect to her, no doubt he was fake. That makes sense to her.

“I will just go home,” she said, “Thank you for staying with me.” She gave him a little smile.

“No worries, I love you.” He said. But this time she didn't reply back. He stopped her and pulled her closer to him, “Hey, where is my I love you too?”

“I didn't mean it that way last night, you are married to Jungkook.”

“I am divorce her, I already got the paperwork done, it will be better for both me and Chaeryeong if we part ways. It was a mistake, I shouldn't have involved her in all of this.” he said.

She nodded her head. She also agree that Chaeryeong shouldn't be involved in all this.

“I will see you later.”

__

Y/n stood in front of the door and took a deep breath. She wanted to talk, she needed an answer, she wanted to know why he wanted to leave her so badly.

She opened the door and entered the room. She looked around the room and noticed it was exactly how she left it. Her make-up was still on in the dressing room.

Taehyung was sleeping on the sofa. She walked closer to him. She cried so much for him, she was so worried about him meanwhile he did that to her.

But what if there is a reason behind it? How can everything be a lie? It's hard to believe it, it's true that she hated Taehyung before her marriage but now she was in love. She softly caressed his hair and he opened his eyes. As he glared at her. “What are you doing here? You can't come to this room.”