-25-

Under the hazy moonlight, Taehyung and Y/N were at the park at 3 am. The air was filled with a sense of mischief as Taehyung offered to push the swing for Y/N.

"You ready for this?" he grinned, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Y/N chuckled, "Bring it on, Kim."

As the swing gained momentum, Taehyung couldn't resist teasing her. "You better hold on tight, or I might just accidentally push you right onto the ground."

Y/N shot him a playful glare. "Try it, and you'll regret it."

“Just hold tightly, or you will find yourself on the ground.” He was just teasing, he would not push her on the ground. She laughed but then she got worried as the swing just went higher and higher. She holds the chains for her dear life.

“Taehyung slowed down!” She exclaimed.

“Trust me,” He replied. She closed her eyes, as she slowly started enjoying again. But he was purposely trying to scare her.

However, when the swing finally slowed down, she seized the opportunity.

"My turn," Y/N declared, gesturing for Taehyung to take a seat on the swing.

Taehyung chuckled. “I don't like it, I have never got on a swing,”

“Oh come one, Take a seat princess,” she said, Taehyung nodded his head with a laugh.

He obliged,expecting a harmless push, but to his surprise, Y/N gave him a more forceful shove than he anticipated.

Taehyung tumbled to the ground, laughter escaping from Y/N as she stood over him.

"Who's regretting it now?" she teased.

Taehyung groaned dramatically, clutching his side. "Ouch, that hurt."

Concern crept into Y/N's expression. "Wait, are you okay?"

Just as she leaned down to check on him, Taehyung seized the moment and pulled her over him, their faces inches apart.

"Gotcha," he whispered with a mischievous glimmer in his eyes, revealing the elaborate prank.

Y/N's laughter turned into a mixture of relief and amusement. "You're unbelievable, Taehyung."

He smirked, and stood up, lifting her up in his arms. “How dare you push me huh? Should I throw you out now?”

“What?! Don't be like that! Put me down!” She exclaimed.

Taehyung kissed her cheeks, before he made her sit on the swing, he held the chain. Their eyes locked, a playful tension lingering between them. He couldn't help but smile. As he held her chin, he stared at her face glow under the moonlight.

“Are you still mad?” He asked and she shook her head. He leaned in and kissed her lips. His hand caressed her thighs as it tried to go higher, she pushed his hand.

“Don't spoil our childhood playground,” She said and got up the swing.

“It's not spoiling our childhood playground, it's becoming adults.” He replied, she turned to him as she walked backwards with her hands behind her.

“No,” She asked, and she was about to hide a pole but Taehyung stopped her.

“Be careful,” He said. And now again they were looking at each other, then he softly kissed her lips again. She breaks the kiss again, making Taehyung groan this time.

Spotting a stray cat nearby, Y/N couldn't resist the temptation to pet it. She sat on the ground, offering gentle strokes to the feline, her attention momentarily diverted from Taehyung.