-9-

Y/n sat on the couch, watching as the maid was cleaning the blood off his face.

His nose was still bleeding, yet he kept talking shit about Jungkook.

"Y/n, I can't believe you're dating someone like him! Look at what he did to me." Her father said.

"Dad, I love Jungkook. He's not like that normally; you insulted him, and things got out of hand." She said,

"He's not right for you, and I won't stand by while you make such poor choices. I never expected my daughter to be with someone who resorts to violence." He said.

"He's not violent; you provoked him! I need you to understand, Dad."

Jimin interrupted, "Y/n, dad has a point. Jungkook insulted you too, and it wasn't right. You can't just ignore that."

“Jimin, you are his friend, and I'll deal with Jungkook separately for that. But what Dad did was wrong,” Y/n said.

“Friend? It was my fault to consider him my friend, how dare he even think of you.” Jimin exclaimed, making Y/n cross her arms.

“You guys are making this a big deal,” she was expecting Jimin to take her side, but the fact she was hiding the relationship made Jimin dislike Jungkook.

“He punched dad and called you a slut, don't you think that is a big deal?” Jimin asked.

“I know Dad, I won't let anyone disrespect you, but I can't let go of the person I love. Please understand.” Y/n said.

Y/n and her father's have opposite thoughts and argue a lot but still she respect her father.

Her father sighed, a mix of frustration and concern evident in his eyes, “Y/n, you need to understand, Jungkook is the worst person to be with. I will never let you be with someone like him.”

“You can't control my life.” She replied.

“I can Y/n, you are my daughter and I have spoilt you all your life. But I can't tolerate this, if you dare to meet that guy again, it will be really bad for that guy. I will get him k!lled.” Her father exclaimed. Y/n stared at him.

“You will not touch him,” she said and took her car keys.

“Don't use my money if you don't want to listen to him.” Her father exclaimed.

“I am using my grandfather's money, not yours.” She left the house. Leaving her father stressful and worried. “What should I do to her?”

“Dad, don't stress , I will handle Jungkook, he will stay within his limits next time.”
__

Y/n's father sat across from Taehyung, a serious expression etched on his face.

"Taehyung, I need to talk to you about something important. I want you to marry Y/n instead of Chaeryeong." He said.

Taehyung looked at him a little shocked.

Taehyung, confused, "Why the sudden change, sir?”

“I am concerned about her, I don't want her to be with that filth.” He said. Taehyung asked and her father told him everything.

That made Taehyung a little pissed, pissed because they way Jungkook talked about Y/n, not because they were together.

He wanted to commit a murder because of that, how dare Jungkook touch Y/n?

Taehyung never understands why he felt betrayed that Y/n was with Jungkook. He felt like he got cheated on. Worse than cheating, he was feeling pain in his heart.