-31-

Y/n looked at the mirror and sighed she was feeling tired and couldn't wait to hit the bed and sleep. She took off her earrings . She was about to take off the other one too but someone was banging on the door loudly. Getting her attention, before she asks who it is.

Chaeryeong brust inside the room, she looked around the room and then her eyes stopped at Y/n.

“I am sick of all this Y/n.” She exclaimed. Y/n got worried, so see her sister who was still in her wedding dress standing In Front of her with face covered in tears. Y/n walked closer to her.

“What happened, Chaeryeong?” Y/n tried to touch his arm but she pushed his arm.

“I don't know, why do I get to suffer because of you all the time? You always tried to get attention. You have been like this since childhood. In childhood you would take Grandpa's attention, then you grew up and started taking everyone else. Heck you even took my fiance's attention, you literally stole my fiance and now this.” She said,

“What are you saying? That's not too. You didn't even like Taehyung.” She said,

“I didn't like him but still he was my fiance, Y/n.  He never behaved like he should to me, I was still okay and now my husband, aka your ex fck buddy, told me that he married me just because he wants to make you his mistress.” she exclaimed.

“What? I will talk to Jungkook.” Y/n replied, she was shocked and didn't know how to reply to all this.

“There is no need for you to talk to him. I don't want him, I don't want a life like this, Y/n. I want my freedom, which is sacrificed because of you.”

“Ho-w is it my fault?” Y/n asked, her voice was breaking.

Chaeryeong stared at Y/n. She knows it's not his fault, but Chaeryeong was just overwhelmed by her emotions and she could only be mad at Y/n and blame her.

“Nothing is, it's my fault to be born into this fcking family. I hate you all, dad, Jimin, mom and especially you. I don't even want to see your face.” Chaeryeong said before leaving.

Y/n was just shocked. She sit on the sofa trying to consume what Chaeryeong just said to her.

___

Taehyung entered his room, he was about to turn on the lights but he stopped as he saw the figure sitting on the sofa.

He heard the soft snoring. He walked closer and chuckled as he saw Y/n sleeping peacefully while sitting on the sofa. She was still wearing her dress from earlier, he noticed that she was wearing one earrings meanwhile holding the other one in her hand.

Taehyung sat in front of her, resting his face on the palm of his hands. She is his wife. It's still hard for him to believe it.

He doesn't remember when he fell for her. He really can't recall it. She has always been special to him, it's not like he never liked other people. He did, but every time he would like some, he would suddenly start to think about how much he wants Y/n and forget about that person.

He took a deep breath as he softly brushed her hair. She didn’t wake up, he doesn't want to wake her up.

“Y/n.” He mumbled, his hand couldn't resist and caressed her face. He thought he woke her up but Instead she just snores.

He smiled, how can someone be this adorable?

He looked at her heels, she was still wearing them, he bent over and gently took off her heels before putting them on the side.

He looked at her face, the make up was still there. He took up and went to bring some makeup remover wipes. He came back and gently started removing her makeup. She woke up and stared at Taehyung.