-23-✨

Taehyung was in New Haven, high school ended. And now he was in university, His mind was thinking about her. He has never been away from Y/n. Maybe this will be good.

Y/n has ignored him, for him Taehyung is a type to bully other kids. She has no clue that the guy took inappropriate pictures of her, that is why Taehyung did that.

She actually started hating Taehyung. And his personality, because since her childhood, she has only seen him hitting others.

Taehyung decided to stay away from her too, even if he tries to tease her, she ignores him. He promised to stay away from her. But soon he broke the promise Taehyung gets to know that her grandfather passed away.

Feeling a sudden urgency, Taehyung abandoned everything, catching the next flight to be by Y/n's side. He was worried about her, he knew how close she was with him.

Because of the distance, he arrived late but he saw her, he saw her sitting, tears staining her cheeks.

"Y/n..." Taehyung softly said.

Y/n looked up, her eyes swollen with grief, and without a word, she rushed into Taehyung's arms. He embraced her, feeling the rawness of her pain.

It felt as if his heart had stopped, he remembered this feeling. It felt the same as the first time she hugged him after she bit him.

Her hug healed his pain and he hopes his hug heals her pain too.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n. I'm here for you." He whispered.

Y/n clung to him, as Y/n sobbed in Taehyung's arms, he kissed her forehead. Then he stopped being surprised by what he just did, but it seemed like Y/n was too lost to care.

Jungkook didn't even want to attend the funeral, but he got to know that Taehyung was coming so he ran to see him.

Jungkook saw Taehyung hugging her and also how Taehyung left mid semester just to be with Y/n.

Jungkook needs to take Y/n seriously.
__

Y/n's father, Mr. Park looked at Taehyung with a genuine smile. "You know, Taehyung, I've noticed how mature you've become. It's impressive."

Taehyung nodded, appreciating the compliment. "Thank you, uncle. I've made some changes in my life recently, focused on personal growth."

Hw chuckled, "Well, whatever you're doing, it's working. You've really matured."

Taehyung grinned, "I've realized that spending less time with your kids has played a big part in it."

Y/n's father burst into laughter, surprised by Taehyung's candid response. "Well, can't argue with that logic! Maybe a break from my kids is the secret to maturity."

He admired Taehyung's honesty and found his unique sense of humor endearing.
__

Taehyung returned after 3 days, and then Jungkook was with her. He was being really careful and was making sure she fell for him.

She has too, to fall for him. She can't fall for Taehyung, she needs to fall for him.

He knows how much she likes memorable gifts, and he would make sure to give meaningful gifts.

He doesn't understand why she was taking so long. He knows she loves him, yet she acts like she doesn't. It took him time before she confessed her love too.

She kissed him, but Jungkook wanted more. He wanted to sleep with her. At that time he just wanted to sleep with her and then leave her. He wanted her virginity.

He hasn't slept with anyone yet either. But she seems like the perfect one.

Whenever he tried to do anything more she would get mad, and then he had to be more careful. He spent 2 years just gaining her trust.