-5-

Y/n fell on the mat after her last exercise, she got up and decided to end the work out with the stretches.

She carefully stretched her tired muscles, memories of the intense workouts with Jungkook flooding her mind.

She is not someone who workouts regularly, but she would workout 10-15 days in a month. And the last time she workout, Jungkook was with her.

He said he would be her trainer, but as the workout ended and she was doing her cool down stretches he fcked her against the floor and the gym machines.

As she reached down to touch her toes, she couldn't shake the image of Jungkook of how he would touch her if he was here.

“Congrats, Mr. Jungkook, you have polluted my mind so much that now I can't think straight.” She mumbled and typed a quick message to Jungkook, asking if he had safely landed.

Y/n: Just finished an intense workout! 💪Missing our training sessions together. Have you landed safely?

Jungkook: Hey babe! Landed safely. 🛬 I miss our workouts too. Bet you crushed it! Send me a pic?

With a burst of playful energy, she snapped a photo of herself, sweat glistening on her skin, she made sure to make herself look ugly and sent it his way.

Y/n: *sends a sweaty workout selfie.*

They have been together for so long and now they are just too comfortable with each other.

Jungkook: Damn, look at you looking hot! 🔥 I wish I was there to see it in person. Next time, we'll hit the gym together again.

She shook her head and chuckled, knowing that the picture was not hot at all.

Y/n: What are you doing? Send me a picture, or maybe we should video call.

Jungkook: I am tired, I will sleep.

Y/n: Okay, at least send me your picture.

Jungkook: you will miss me more if you see me, it's late here so good night.

Y/n: In what country are you in again?

Jungkook: Belgium.

Y/n: You said mexico yesterday,

Jungkook: Yeah, you know schedule changes, even I don't remember my schedule 🥴 Just tell me what do you want me to bring for you?

Y/n find that weird, but it is true the schedule gets changed a lot.

He always bring a gift for her whenever he is in a new country. She likes to get showered by gifts

Y/n: Anything that will prove that you are actually in Belgium If what you bring for me is not from Belgium, you are dying. 🙂

Jungkook: You think I am lying? Hahaha, cute, I will bring something for you from her. Don't think much I am fine, Take care, babe. Love you! ❤️

Y/n: Love you too! Stay safe and come back to me soon. 😘

Y/n took a quick shower in the gym before changing her clothes and going back home.

Y/n stepped into the house the comforting scent of something cooking wafting through the air. She found her sister, Chaeryeong, in the kitchen, focused on a culinary experiment. 

She and Y/n both can't cook, they never even stepped into the kitchen before. But Taehyung mentioned he want his wife to cook, and now Chaeryeong has to learn it for Taehyung, because her parents are making her.

“What are you cooking, Chef Chaeryeong?” Y/n said. She is not a fan of this, why does Chaeryeong have to learn just to please him, when even he has been eating the meals the cook makes for him.