-36-

Y/n was staring at the court letter. This was unbelievable, she was holding the letter from court, she was told to come to court for the divorce.

How can Taehyung do this? She remembers his words.

“You want divorce? You are not getting one. You can marry whoever you want when I d’e but as long as I am alive you are not getting a divorce from me.”

He has said it multiple times that he would never leave her. Then how can he leave her?

She was over analyzing everything now, maybe Taehyung really wanted to use her to get her company as Taehyung would always come to company with her.

Taehyung would do that to spend more time with her but she was thinking negatively now. The situation has become that way. She couldn't think in a positive way. 

She was also thinking about Taehyung and that girl, there were way too many pictures, and they were not Photoshopped. She expected disloyalty from him, but Taehyung reassured her that he would never cheat on her. Yet his words were fading now, and she was getting blinded by all the fake lies and manipulated clues In Front of her.

Jungkook watched from the window of his room as Y/n was sitting alone on the ground floor balcony. He took a sip of his drink, he remembers watching her and Taehyung.

And now she was all alone, and she was sad. She tries not to show it, but she is definitely not happy or okay.

It looks like Y/n got the divorce news, Jungkook was happy.

He suddenly remembered The conversation he had with his father and Y/n dad just a few days ago.

Jungkook was having dinner with his father and Y/n’s dad after a meeting. Taehyung's absence really changed everything. Because this wouldn't be happening if Taehyung was here.

Jungkook has zero interest in being in the company of these two.

“I was thinking Y/n should come back home, but she is not listening to me, maybe you should talk to her.” Y/n’s father spoke.

Mr. Kim looked at him. “I can't tell Y/n that, it's her choice, if she wants to stay what's the problem? Taehyung will come back soon.”

Mr. Park didn't reply and just nodded his head.

“Will he come back? Why did he even disappear?” Jungkook said. He still needs answers for his question. His question was ignored by the two men. So he continued. “You know who else disappeared like that? My mom's husband.”

Mr. Kim coughed as he mentioned, he felt like he couldn't swallow the food anymore.

Jungkook continued. “Weirdly, he disappeared and then he was blamed that he stole money, like suddenly Taehyung disappeared.”

“Why are you connecting these two completely opposite and random things?” His father asked.

“Nothing, it's like the person who framed mom’s first husband, is now framing Taehyung, he is using the same method.” Jungkook said. Mr. Kim looked at Y/n’s father, he let Jaehyun handle that matter, and weirdly enough it does look the same.

“No one framed your mother's first lover Jungkook, he was an assh0le. You are thinking too much and connecting random things.” He quickly said.

“I know, dad these days I was thinking about aunt Soojin, I never met her, but why I was wondering why she committed su'cide.” Jungkook said. Mr. Park was getting furious now, he knows that Jungkook is purposely testing his limits.

“I am done with dinner. I will leave now.” This question bothers him a lot even after years. Jungkook watches his father stand up and leave.

Leaving him alone with Mr. Park. He wanted to leave too but Jungkook stopped him for a drink.