-19-

Jungkook’s father stormed into Jungkook's hospital room, his eyes narrowing as he spotted Y/n slipping out just a few minutes ago when he entered the hospital.

“What's going on, Jungkook? Why was Y/n leaving your room?" He asked. “Don't tell me there is actually something going on between you and her, if yes then I think what Taehyung did is right.”

Jungkook took a deep breath, facing his father's stern gaze.

"Dad, I need you to listen. I've loved Y/n since our teenage years. It's not what you think.”

His father’s anger flared, "Teenage love or not, she's your brother's wife! You should have known better."

"Dad, it's not that simple. Taehyung came between us. He took her away from me, not the other way around. You know how close he is to her father right? He was about to get married to Chaeryeong but he married Y/n when he found out I love her.” Jungkook said

His father’s eyes widened, confusion replacing his anger. "What do you mean, Taehyung came between you two?"

"He manipulated her feelings, Dad. Y/n and I were happy, and he couldn't stand it. He played the victim, dad, he manipulated her father and stole my love from me. You know Taehyung has been doing this since our childhood.” Jungkook exclaimed with tears filled eyes.

His father’s expression softened, a mix of realization and regret crossing his face. “Why didn't you tell me that before marriage? I would have stopped this marriage.”

“Her father said too much to me and mom I was hurt.” Jungkook exclaimed. "I've been silent for too long, but Taehyung destroyed what we had. I love Y/n, and I ruin that for me.”

His father sighed, realizing the complexity of the situation. Knowing the rivalry between these brothers.

"This is a mess, Jungkook. We need to sort this out, but you have to understand the consequences."
__

Taehyung strolled into Y/n's office with a mischievous grin, prompting her to glance up from her work.

"Why do you keep bothering me?" she sighed, clearly exasperated.

"I'll bother you for the rest of my life," Taehyung declared with a playful twinkle in his eyes.

She took off her glasses. These were not perspective glasses, she just wears them for style sometimes and Taehyung finds it hot.

He looked at Y/n’s assistant. “You are getting fired.”

Her assistant was shocked and asked Taehyung if she had made some mistake. “But sir why?”

“I want your job,” Taehyung said. Her assistant job is to be with Y/n all the time, and do what she says. And Taehyung wants that too.

“What about me?” She asked.

“You can take my job.” Taehyung said and her assistant knew he was joking. She looked at Y/n.

“Call me if you need anything, Miss Park.” She said,

“Mrs. Kim,” Taehyung corrected her assistant who stared at Taehyung before leaving.

“Taehyung do you really don't have any other work to do?” She asked and Taehyung shook his head. She rolled her eyes.

“Oh I remember something, I need to bring my poor car to the garage,” he said and she looked up. She was wondering why he hadn't brought that up, “Why did you break my car?"

Y/n leaned back, crossing her arms defiantly. "Maybe because you never listen to me.”

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, feigning innocence. “When did I not listen to you? And was breaking my car your way of getting my attention? Well, consider me intrigued. And now, you'll have to tell me why." But Taehyung asked. “Was it because of Jungkook?”