-28-

In the back of her head she was worried that Jungkook was in the flight but she ignored it. He is doing his job and she decided to focus on her job too.

Her mind was thinking about Taehyung, she just wanted him to know that he should have talked to her. Conversation and understanding is important, if he thought she had a baby before their marriage he could have asked her.

And could have confirmed that through connections later if he wanted too.

Having no conversation can leads to more misunderstanding.

As Y/n stepped off the plane in New York, the airport. She stood as a sudden flashback transported her to a different time, the memory of Taehyung waiting for her at the airport.

She could hear his teasing voice, "Well, well, look who's trying to look all intelligent with those glasses!”

Y/n replied with a playful tone, "Oh, please. I am intelligent I don't need glasses for this,"

Taehyung grinned, "Intelligent huh? Then who got a C in Chemistry?”

She rolled her eyes, she is still mad that she got a C in Chemistry. “The same person who got A* in physics and math.”

Taehyung took off her glasses, making her surprised. “Taehyung! Stop annoying me! I am still tired!” She exclaimed.

Taehyung wore the glass, “I like this so I will keep them.”

“Whatever!” She said, she doesn't even know why he came to the airport just to tease her?

She thought as she was pushing the luggage trolley. He then took it from her. “You walk too slow.”

He started pushing it and walking faster, and Y/n tried to keep up with his pace. He slowed down a little for her.

As Y/n continued through the busy terminal, the memory of Taehyung's teasing banter lingered.

She was just remembering how he used to tease her, but she realized how he used to do the little things for her. Little things that show his care for her, or maybe love?

“You are over analyzing now.” Y/n shook her head as she realized she was thinking too much. She was waiting for her luggage and when she saw it, it was a black bag with a cute bow tie on its handle. She walked closer to pick the bag, but someone else did it before her.

She looked up and it was Jungkook. He put her luggage on the ground.

“Here you go bunny.” Jungkook said, Y/n looked at her, he was wearing his pilot uniform, which Y/n loved a lot on him.

“Your hand recovered quicker than I thought.” She said and now she was finding his hand injury recovery weird.

“It's a good thing right?” He asked and she just rolled her eyes and then decided to leave. Jungkook followed her. “Hey, are you not gonna ask me why I am here?”

She doesn't want to know, she knows the answer. “Either it's a coincidence or a plan.” She said Jungkook kept following her.

“Plan? Huh?” He said. “It's not a plan, bunny. It is a coincidence that the universe wants us together.” He exclaimed.

She thought that too, she thought the universe wanted them together. She shook her head, it hurt a little to think how she spent her life thinking Jungkook is the love of her life and she will be with him forever.

Now what?

Suddenly she was feeling empty.

“Why do you suddenly look sad? Do you want to eat something sweet?” He asked, knowing that she likes to eat something sweet whenever she is sad.