-2-✨

Jungkook was listening to her while she was talking about everything that happened when Jungkook was not here.

Jungkook frowned a little, as she just kept mentioning Taehyung again and again. He doesn't like talking about Taehyung, whenever someone mentions him it immediately makes him feel low and dirty.

“Why are we talking about Taehyung?” He asked.

“No, I am just telling you how annoying he had been, he was scolding me because I canceled my dad’s resort project,” She exclaimed.

“You should expose him then.” Jungkook exclaimed, tugging her hair behind her ear, “He fired 5000 of his factory workers, without a notice. And now they are jobless all because he exchanges human labor with artificial labor. But firing that many employees without a notice is illegal.”

“What? What are they doing now?” Y/n asked.

“I don't know, they have been suddenly jobless, also he is building another manufacturing factory, since he didn't get the government permit, he used his connection to move the houses from that area. Leaving thousands of people homeless,” Jungkook told her.

“Oh god, really? Is money ever for him? He doesn't care about lives? Who owns the houses, and at least he could have given time to people to find a job before leaving them completely jobless.” Y/n said.

“Yeah, cruel. You should expose him.” Jungkook said.

Y/n sat up and stared at Jungkook, “Exposing him? I don't know. I mostly care about my father's business and if he is being loyal or not. I don't want to build a rivalry with others.”

“You are stepping back? I thought you were Park Shinso’s granddaughter. Are you not gonna voice this? Don't you want justice for them?” Jungkook said, Y/n always give examples of her father

“Yeah, but I need more proof.” She said.

“I have them all, you can have all the data and source from here.” Jungkook said and gave her a pen drive. She took it.

“I should leave then,” Y/n said.

“What already? No please,” Jungkook mumbled, he pulled her and tried to kiss her lips but she put her hand over his lips, because she knows if he kisses her, they will end up having another round.

“I will go to the office and write an article, and then also I need to go to grandpa’s event tonight. You will be there right?” She asked.

“I don't want you to leave, can't we just stay here? I have to leave again in two days. Can't we spend time together?” He asked.

She held his face and kissed him. “Come to the event, we will spend time together there. I love you.”

“I love you too.” Jungkook kissed her lips and tried to pull her into bed again, making her giggle.

“Stop it, I am leaving now.”

__

Chaeryeong and Y/n were looking around the party, judging everyone that walks into the party. Now what else is there to do at such events?

They were gossiping about everyone but Y/n would ask Chaeryeong but Taehyung every fifteen minutes.

"Chaeryoung, where's Taehyung? Did he text you or say something yet or not?" she inquired, her curiosity evident.

Chaeryeong shrugged nonchalantly, "I don't know, and frankly, I don't care. He's dealing with some problem."

Y/n arched an eyebrow, "What problem?”