-20-

As Y/n stepped into the room with Taehyung, they were still laughing.

“You are so annoying,” She mumbled while she laughed. They came inside when the rain had slowed down. He closed the curtains.

Taehyung started taking off his clothes. She looked at him, this time a little shocked as she stopped laughing. “Why are you so comfortable with being naked in front of me?”

“Because I am comfortable with my wife.” He replied, before adding, “Our clothes are ruining the floor,”

She then looked at the floor. The rain had left its mark, and the floor bore witness to their playful antics.

Taehyung, ever considerate, suggested, "You go ahead to the shower, love. I'll ask the maid to clean up the wet floor."

Y/n smiled appreciatively and nodded, heading towards the bathroom. While Taehyung grabbed a robe and wore it.

With a soft click, she locked the door behind her, relishing the warmth of the shower awaiting her.

The sound of water mingled with her thoughts as she couldn't help but reflect on the simple joys shared with Taehyung.

Then she heard the door but she locked it? She was surprised as Taehyung came inside. She covered her body. “You used keys to come inside,”

I thought maybe you accidentally locked yourself inside.” He said with a smirk and he closed the door. He took off his robe and boxers and walked closer to her.

Her heart started beating so fast. He was standing under the shower with her. He removed her hands from her chest, “Don't hide,”

“Taehyung, can you leave? I am not comfortable,” she replied.

“I want you to be comfortable,” He replied and held her hand.

“I am seriously not in mood of your wild k!nks.” She said she can't trust him.

“Just want to have a shower with you,” He held her hand and pulled her closer to him, to the point that her body was pressed against his.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, the water ran down their bodies. She couldn't feel any sexual tension, he just wanted to have a shower with her.

“Can we shower together daily?” He asked.“I want to spend extra minutes with you.”

His hands caressed her wet hair gently, while his thumb touched her cheeks. She stared at his eyes, she doesn't know why the way he touches her, the way he looks at her, it melts her heart.
__

Jungkook stared at the wall, he hates being at his house, he hates being alone. And whenever he is here he is alone.

He was expecting to not feel alone anymore as Y/n was here too. But why did she leave him alone? Why is she not taking care of him? Why is she not here?

His mind was filled with her thoughts. He was expecting Y/n to be with him, and take care of him. But she was not here.

He has never felt this empty before. Never in his life he felt this type of emptiness, because she was with him all the time.

“Was I her pet too? She considers me her pet, I did so much for her, and what did I get in return?”

She will not call him or facetime when he is away?

She will not spend her time with him when he comes home?

She will not love him anymore?

He stood up, maybe he should go somewhere. “Liar, fcking liar. She was really piting me, she never loved me.”