-4-✨

Y/n was getting bored today, Jungkook is ignoring her and she decided to ignore him too. It's his fault not her this time.

And Y/n likes to get treated like a princess, she doesn't want to run after men. No matter how much she loves Jungkook, if he does not treat her well, she will not be with him.

It's a part of her grandpa’s fault, as he always showered Y/n with love and care. Now she doesn't want a relationship if she doesn't get treated like that.

Y/n was engrossed in playing with her pets when she heard a tapping sound on her window. Startled, she turned to see Jungkook, climbing in through the open window.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?" she exclaimed, a mix of surprise and delight on her face.

He grinned, "I missed you too much, I couldn't wait. Thought I'd surprise you."

Jungkook had a bouquet of flowers in his hands, he held out the flowers and said, "I messed up, and I'm really sorry. Can we talk?”

Y/n hesitated but took the flowers, softening a bit. Jungkook then pulled her into a gentle hug, whispering apologies.

"I have a flight early tomorrow. Please, let's talk before I leave. I don't want to go without making things right.”

Jungkook stepped into the room, glancing at the various pets scattered around. "Your furry army is keeping you busy, huh?"

Y/n chuckled, "They're my little stress relievers. But seriously, how did you even get up here?"

Jungkook winked, "Pilot skills, you know. Anyway, I just had to see you. I couldn't wait until the next time I landed. I missed you a lot." He pulled her into a hug.

“You will not miss me, it's just me who misses you.” She exclaimed and Jungkook kissed her neck again and again.

“Sorry, sorry, sorry. I love you baby. You know that?” He said, he tugged her hair behind her ear.

Knowing she wouldn't see him for days, Y/n sighed and forgave him.

“I don't know,” She said. Jungkook smiled.

“Then let me remind my bunny how much I love you.” He leaned in and kissed her lips. He held her waist and kissed her lips.

He wants her to be so in love with him, and she already is. He caressed her waist before going up and cupping her boobs, he knows every part of her. And he owns every part of her. She breaks the kiss, staring directly into his eyes.

“Really? We can talk,"she said. He shook his head.

“We can talk on the phone too when I am away, but I won't be able to touch my bunny.” he exclaimed. “Also, we have the whole night to talk.”

“Are you staying over?” She asked. And he nodded his head.

“Strip for me,”

He leaned against her dressing, waiting for her to do it as his eyes watched her. She started taking off her shirt. She wasn't wearing much clothes as she was preparing to sleep. She was wearing a pair of cute white pajamas with knee high socks.

She looked cozy, yet hot. Her shorts got off too, now she was in her bra, underwear and the socks. She was about to take off her socks. “Keep them on, bunny, remove the rest,”Jungkook said.

She did, she unhooked her bra and took off her panties now she was standing naked In Front of him while she was only wearing knee high socks.

Jungkook doesn't have much patience when he sees her naked but today was admiring her. “Come here,”