-1-✨

Y/n speared a piece of toast, her father's stern expression intensifying across the breakfast table. It's an everyday routine that she has to eat her breakfast with her father's scolding.

"You've single-handedly halted my resort project, Y/n! Do you realize the damage it has caused?" Her father exclaimed.

Y/n calmly replied, "The potential harm to those people living there was worse. I couldn't let that happen."

Her father sighed, "Business and emotions should be separate."

Y/n countered, "Yet, Mr. Park Shinso built an empire caring for others. You can't ignore the human side."

She took her grandfather's name, who always made sure that he took care of others and kept humans and lives first before money.

“Your grandpa? If your grandpa had put money first, we could have been the richest family in Korea but he chose to spend the money on useless stuff and other people.” her father said.

“He built a loyal empire, you can't argue with that, why can't you do business like Grandpa?” She said.

“You grandpa, you know how I lived my adulthood? We were so rich, yet your grandpa didn't let me enjoy luxury or spend my money like I wanted,” he said. His grandpa always thinks if you have more money you should spend on other humans who don't rather than buying expensive stuff.

But that doesn't mean he didn't give luxury to his kids, he built this huge mansion. Because he wants them to live in it comfortablely. And he left so much behind.

“If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be wearing that expensive jacket,” her father said.

“Dad, I literally bought it for 25$,” She replied. She doesn't spend money on luxury stuff, and rather spends that on people who are actually in need.

Before her father could respond, Taehyung, who is now also her future brother-in-law, entered, noticing the tension.

"What's going on here?" He asked.

Y/n's father hesitated, "Y/n decided to play emotions over business, disrupting the entire project."

Y/n interjected, "I played humanity over profit. Isn't that what Park Shinso did, and look where it got him?"

“Oh god, my kids give me a headache, one just think of girls, one just think of becoming a model and you Y/n just think of ways to ruin my business.” Her father exclaimed.

“Mr. Park, relax please. I will handle everything that I am here.” Taehyung said.

“I know, I can only trust you, come I want to discuss something with you about something.” He exclaimed.

“You go, I will come.” Taehyung exclaimed her father went to his study while Taehyung stayed. He took at Y/n who was calming, eating her breakfast. “You caused a huge damage to your father's business.”

“I don't care, I am sure I must have made my grandma’s soul happy.” She replied.

“His soul must be happy in heaven, as now he is away from you.” Taehyung exclaimed, as he watched Y/n clenched on the utensils.

“Should I send you to heaven too?” She asked.

Taehyung smirked, “Hell is my place, I can only experience heaven on earth. And sure you can make me experience heaven more clearly.”,

“Sure you are going to hell,” she cleared her lips with a napkin and stood up. She walked closer to Taehyung and stood in front of him. “I can make you experience hell too. Do you want to?”