-35-

“You can't even have a normal conversation with me, without making me disgusted by your behavior.”

She was about to leave but he held her hand. “Bunny, I know. I swear I will try to stay away from you. But-,” he sighed, “I can't even explain this to you. It hurts that I can't touch you, be with you.”

“You didn't do anything to stop the wedding.” She said.

“How could I have stopped the wedding when your dad,” he stopped. Y/n stared at him.

“What, all you had to do was apologize to him.” She said.

“Y/n, you thi he would have forgiven me and let me marry you if I had apologized? If that was the case I would have done it, but he didn't want me to marry you, and he did everything to prevent that. I had no choice.”

“You had no choice? Don't be ridiculous, I am already so tired.” She said.

“Yes, your dad really left no choice for me then sit back and watch you get married. He made me feel so low, he always did. I felt not worthy of being with you.” He exclaimed.

“You didn't even try. You are really not worthy.” She replied.

“Your dad didn't tie your hands Y/n, you could have said no and not marry Taehyung. But you still married him, and it took you just a few days to start acting like a couple to me.” He exclaimed,

“I gave you chances, you disappoint me.” She replied.

“You disappointed me, it was easy for you to move on, and forget me. Meanwhile I am still stuck Y/n. I am still fcking standing at the same spot as in the past and I am unable to move even a inch from where my heart is. I got married too, but fck I can't even look at Chaeryeong or even think of touching her.” He exclaimed.

“That is your problem. Jungkook, I am already so fcked up I don't want to talk to you right now.” She exclaimed and then left. He watched as she went back to her seat.

Y/n settled on her seat, and took a deep breath. She looked up and saw Jungkook was still staring at her while leaning on the side.

“Don't look at me.” She mumbled. He chuckled, he stopped the hostess and told her something.

Y/n just looked outside the window, it was completely dark outside now. She closed her eyes but then someone tapped her shoulder.

She looked up and saw the hostess who offered her a drink and then gave her a paper. She opened the paper, it just had a drawing of a bunny.
___

Y/n sits on the edge of her bed, staring out the window, lost in her thoughts. Her brother, Jimin, stands by the door, concern etched on his face. Jimin knocked on the door gently.

First her dad and now him, She doesn't understand why they are acting like this. They want Y/n to go back to her  house as Taehyung has divorced her but she refused to believe it. She wants to meet Taehyung first. All of this doesn't even make any sense.

“ Y/N, please come out. You can't stay here forever.” He said.

“I just need some time, Jimin. It's the weekend, let me just have some time alone.” She exclaimed.

Jimin knows Y/n doesn't like spending her weekend in her room either, she has plenty of hobbies and she keeps herself busy with them.

“You don't need to act this way, just come back home. Taehyung said he will not come back.” Jimin said.

“I need to meet him, where is he? Why is he just calling everyone? That is so weird, I know something is wrong.” Y/n said.

“He said he will come back,nYou can talk to him later. You come to go home with me.”