-15-

“I am not asking you to ask for my permission, I just want you to inform me before going anywhere, so I don't be as worried about you like I was today.”

“I will do whatever I want to do,” Y/n replied.

“Y/n that is not how marriage works okay honey? If I was doing whatever I wanted to do, I would be fcking you right now against this table, by lifting up this little skirt you are wearing. But am I doing that? No right. So at least just tell me.” He said. And her heart stopped for a few seconds.

She couldn't believe how sexual his thoughts were about Y/n. It made her wonder why he has been so rude to her since her childhood.

“Why were you always so rude to me?” Y/n asked.

“You were rude to me too, you have gotten on my nerves since our childhood, and I swear no other woman can make me this furious by just simply existing.” Taehyung exclaimed, he can't pinpoint why they argue or used to argue so much. He then thought maybe it's because they were at the opposite ends and can't seem to find a middle ground for anything. And she smirked a little.

“I am honored that my existence makes you furious, our feelings are mutual.” She said Taehyung's teasing smirk never left his face as he held Y/n's chin, making her meet his gaze.

"At least something is mutual between us.” he remarked with a playful glint in his eyes.

She was a little surprised as he kissed her lips softly. He pulled away and stared at her face, his whole body feeling goosebumps.

What does that mean? He can kiss her whenever he wants?

How sweet is that?

How sweet is life like this.

So sweet that Taehyung feels sick.

He is not used to sweetness, he is not used to being happy.

“Don't kiss me like that, disgusting.”She spoke and wiped her lips, with a disgusted expression.

He kissed her lips again and this time he made sure the kiss was nasty and messy. So wild like the wedding kiss, which traumatizes the whole guest list. He knew they would be still thinking about the unique wedding kiss they had.

As he pulled back, her lips were wet with his saliva and her lipstick all over her face. He bet his lips had the lipstick on him too.

He took out a napkin from his pocket and wiped her lips gently. “Don’t say that word again, or I will show you all the really disgusting and dirty things I can do to you.”

She pushed his chest and took the napkin from his face, while wiping her lips. “You know you can cut being dominant because it's not working with me.”

Taehyung smirked, “Can you wipe my face too?”

She didn't so he held her hand and made her wipe his lips too with the napkin. “It's not getting off,” She mumbled, as the lip stick was not getting off his lips.

Jungkook would get mad if her lipstick stained his mouth and he would tell her to wear nudes or little shades.

But Taehyung smirked, “Then let it be, I bet everyone will understand that we are a newly wed couple.”

He held her hands gently as he got her off the table, she was wearing heels, so she was reaching to his nose. Or else she would reach his lips which Taehyung thinks is a perfect height because that makes him want to kiss her forehead.

“I want to show you something, come with me.” As he guided her outside his office and towards his lavish house, he couldn't resist a teasing comment.