-10-

Y/n's eyes flashed with anger as she confronted her brother Jimin, who defended his actions against Jungkook.

"How could you, Jimin? Beating Jungkook like that?" Y/n exclaimed.

"He hit Dad first, Y/n! How the fck can you take the side of that jerk? Why did he hide the relationship if he was with you for such a long time? He was using you.” Jimin said he was Jungkook’s friend but that doesn't mean Jungkook could fck his sister and he would not say anything.

Y/n, her frustration mounting, retorted, "Violence isn't the answer. And he wasn't using me, I wanted him too.”

“Just look at the way you are talking, he polluted your mind too.” Her mother said.

“What's wrong? We love each other.” She said, Just then, their father entered the room, his stern expression casting a shadow over the siblings.

"Enough! Y/n, I have an announcement. You're marrying Taehyung." Her father said.

Y/n's eyes widened in disbelief, "What? He is engaged to Chaeryeong,”

“Today he is getting engaged to you and your marriage is within two weeks, Chaeryeong do you have any problem? If you do, I will find someone else for her.” Her father said.

Chaeryeong was there too, honestly she felt relieved that she doesn't have to marry Taehyung but she felt bad for Y/n now. She doesn't like Jungkook for Y/n either, she would rather Taehyung marry Y/n than Jungkook or any other random man.

“No, dad.” He said and Y/n was shocked.

“Good, Taehyung is our choice." Her father said.

Y/n, refusing to accept their decision, declared with defiance, "I will never marry Taehyung."

Jimin interjected, "And we won't let you marry Jungkook. He's not right for you. Does he even want to marry you?”

“You guys can't force me.”

“We are not forcing you, we are choosing what's right for you.” Her mother said.

A storm of emotions raged in Y/n as she stood her ground, “Jungkook is right for me.”

“You will regret Y/n, we are telling you. And if you dare to not be as far from Jungkook as you can, I will make sure he dies.” Her father said.

___

"My parents want me to marry Taehyung," Y/n told Jungkook.

“So? Say no, they can't force you, can they?” Jungkook asked.

“They didn't give me a choice,” she said

Jungkook's eyes flashed with anger. “What does that mean? Are you okay with marrying Taehyung? I won't let that happen," he declared firmly, his fists clenching.

“I am not okay with marrying him. Just apologize to dad,” she said.

“I will not apologize to him, he disrespects my mom.” Jungkook exclaimed.

“I know but what you did was not wrong either. He is older than you, you should apologize to him,” Y/n said.

“I will not, How about we just run away?” Jungkook said.

Y/n sighed, "Running away is not the solution. My father is angry because you disrespected him. If you apologize and make them believe you'll truly love me, he might forgive you."

Jungkook shook his head stubbornly. "I won't apologize. We can be happy without their approval. Let's just run away."

Y/n looked at him, her eyes filled with determination. "That's stupid. I won't run away when we can convince my family. “