-18-✨

Y/n's heart raced as she heard the unsettling noises from outside. Rushing out, she witnessed Taehyung relentlessly hitting Jungkook.

Before she could react, their father intervened, forcefully pulling Taehyung away from Jungkook.

Hurrying to Jungkook's side, Y/n knelt down, concern etched across her face.

"Are you okay?" she asked, worry evident in her voice. Jungkook winced but assured her he was fine. She started crying seeing him like that.

“Taehyung, why are you hitting your brother!” His father exclaimed in anger.

Taehyung, still seething with anger, pointed accusingly at Jungkook. "It's his fault! He touched my wife," he declared.

Taehyung stared at Y/n who was holding Jungkook, and caressing his hair.

Gripping Y/n's hand, Taehyung ushered her away, leading her to their room.

He shuts the door and stares at her. His eyes soften, “Are you okay?” He asked in a gentle tone.

“Why did you hit him like that?” She asked.

“Because he touched you. No one can touch you.” Taehyung replied.

“But why do you act like a beast? Oh god, Taehyung, why?” She exclaimed and now her voice was raising as she was coming out of shock and now was getting furious.

“I have no explanation, if he touches you again, I might as well k!ll him.” he said and that just shocked her. “And you didn't want him to touch you either.”

“It was mine and his matter, we could have solved it. You have no say in it.” She exclaimed, he held her back by the back of her neck.

“I have a say. You are my wife. And stop crying, you remember what I said right? Do you want me to shed his blood?” Taehyung said while wiping her tears, she folded her fists and pushed him.

She tried to leave the room, he held her hand and pinned her to the room. “Where are you going?”

“I want to see Jungkook,” She exclaimed, and tried to open the door again but he locked it again.

“You are not seeing that disgusting man, do you have any idea in what way he talks about you?” Taehyung asked. She shook her head.

“I don't know what he says, but that can't be worse than what you say and do to my face.” She exclaimed.

Taehyung stared at her. What did he say to her that was so disgusting? He shares his true thoughts, just because he doesn't sugar coat them he is bad in her sight?

“I said you are not leaving this room.” Taehyung said.

“I knew you would be like this, just because you know about my past relationship with Jungkook,” she exclaimed.

Taehyung doesn't give a damn about the past. He knew that, but he was just disgusted by the way Jungkook talked about her.

“What's your next move? Are you gonna k!ll Jungkook? Or me? If you wanna k!ll me please do.” Y/n exclaimed.

At this point he thinks maybe what her father did was right.

Taehyung held her arm and pulled her to the bed. “What? Are you gonna show me your true self huh?” She asked.

He nodded his head. “I will, you wanna d!e, huh?”

Does she even think of him before thinking about dying?

He took off the ribbon from her hairs, she tied two black ribbons at her hair. She really loves ribbons, and Taehyung really loves them too, to tie her up.