-16-✨

My man is k!nky asf🙂🤌✨

Y/n hesitated as she entered Taehyung's room, her gaze scanning the unfamiliar territory that was now a part of her married life.

She certainly hadn't expected to find her clothes here. But she still opened the wardrobe, she was too tired to wait for someone to bring her stuff here. She decided to wear anything she found here.

Opening the wardrobe, she discovered a surprising sight, half filled with the types of clothes she wears, the other half occupied by Taehyung's belongings.

Maybe he already had the wardrobe for Chaeryeong? But her style is so much different than Y/n's.

She ventured further, opening a drawer. To her amazement, neatly arranged inside were her skincare products, each little bottle and jar a familiar part of her daily routine.

She couldn't help but wonder aloud, "Taehyung, how did you know all these details about my stuff?"

She walked out of the closet, as she entered the room. Taehyung just came out of the shower. Completely naked.

Taehyung smirked, seeing how comfortable she was at seeing him without any clothes.

She didn't show any surprise or shock on her face. But she was literally shaking from inside from this unexpectedly expected sight.

Taehyung, with a mischievous smile. "I just know," He replied. He pays attention to her every little thing.

He walked closer to her. She was not looking down, her chin was up, not daring to even look at his area down there. He opened his side.

Y/n chuckled, "You've been quite the detective, haven't you? Have you been that Obsessed with me to know what serum I use, to what size I wear?"

He shrugged playfully. "Just trying to be the best roommate, I mean, spouse, I can be."

He wore his boxers, while Y/n was staring at his shoulder. She bit him on his shoulder when she was younger because of something. And that left a tiny scar on his shoulder, but he got a tattoo on top of him. And she is trying to understand what the tattoo says.

"Meow?" She exclaimed, confused. As she read the tattoo, it literally says 'Meow'.

He looked up at her and smiled and he wore his shorts. "That was the cutest meow ever."

"Why did you get a 'Meow' Tattoo?" She asked.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Ask the 19 year old, Taehyung."

"Do you regret this tattoo?" She asked. He shook his head.

"No, it's just. My cat bit me and I got this tattoo, but she doesn't meow, she roars. I should have gotten a 'roar' tattoo." he said.

"Your cat? You never had a cat and that was me." She exclaimed and he smirked.

"Sharp memory huh? I was talking about you, my wild cat too," He replied and wink with a smile on his face.

She stood there confused, so she decided to just take a shower, after that Y/n completed her skincare routine, lining up her products with precision.

She stared at the bed, which was neatly done, but she picked up the pillow. Placing the freshly fluffed pillow and cozy blanket on the couch, she made sure every corner was just right. After unplugging her phone, she settled onto the couch, scrolling through her photos.

The absence of Taehyung in the room created a quiet atmosphere, and Y/n found herself lost in memories with Jungkook. As she swiped through pictures, each one seemed to transport her to a different moment in time, flooding her heart with pain.