-7-

Taehyung sat in Y/n's father's office, discussing Chaeryeong. Y/n was sitting there too, she comes to work 3-4 days a week, the rest she focuses on her social work.

Taehyung specifically avoids coming to her company when she is here, but today he had to come to talk to her father and for a meeting too.

And his mind was thinking about her being bent over his lap. He wonders how her ass is looking right now.

"I don't have a problem with Chaeryeong working, but I can't help but feel uneasy about her modeling career. I believe she should consider a more noble profession, she can work in company with you or me, Y/n is working too." Taehyung explained.

She narrowed her eyes, she hasn't forgotten what he did last night.

Y/n's father nodded understandingly, "I see your point, Taehyung. A more traditional career might align better with our family values. I have told Chaeryeong too, I hope she understands.”

Y/n, who had been quietly listening, interjected, "Dad, I don't think there's anything wrong with Chaeryeong's choice. Modeling is a legitimate career, and she enjoys it."

Taehyung glanced at Y/n, realizing her discomfort. Did she forget the spankings? "I just want what's best for her," he added.

Y/n, defending Chaeryeong, said, "What's best for her is letting her pursue her passion, Dad. It's 2024, and modeling is as noble as any other career."

Her father sighed, realizing the generational gap in their perspectives. "Y/n, it's about Taehyung and what he wants, even though I don't  allow her to become a model but I hope Chaeryeong understands our concerns as well."

She decided to leave the room, she went to check the documents for the meeting, she sat in her office coffee and Taehyung came to her.

“I think you already forgot the punishment.” He said and sat on the sit In Front of her. “You are really hard to tame, give me some time I will be able to do that.”

“Taehyung don't annoy me, I don't want to see your face.” She looked at the papers.

Y/n always looks at his eyes when she talks to him, and today she was avoiding it. Not because she was scared of something, but she was mad at him.

And it was bothering him. Her not looking at his eyes was bothering him so much. He hated this feeling.

“Why? Come on wild cat. Does looking at me remind you of last night, remember how you moan my name?” He said and she still didn't look at him.

She hasn't ever gotten so mad at him that she gave him silent treatment.

Was I too much last night? He asked, questioning himself too.

This girl really knows how to mess with his head. He sat there, and She didn't even bother to look at him, and acted like he wasn't there.

His inside was burning now, what is she not looking at him? He wants to make eye contact with her, he was longing for it.

“Miss park, it's meeting time.” Her assistant came to her and informed her she looked at Taehyung and told him too.

Y/n nodded her head, “Can you bring some coffee for me in the conference room?”

“For me too.” Taehyung said. Y/n knows he doesn't drink coffee. “Exactly like Miss Park likes.” He exclaimed and left.

Her assistant went to make coffee and Y/n was checking the documents for the last time before standing up, she saw her assistant and walked to her. Y/n picked up the salt and added two full spoons of it in one coffee cup. “Miss park! That is salt! Not sugar!”