-6-✨

Taehyung smirked mischievously as Y/n questioned their destination. He wanted to do this for so long.

She has been annoying him since their childhood, he does the same so he never did anything to her. But now he feels like she is being a little too much.

“You can't scare me, I know you are just pranking, you will not hurt me.” She exclaimed. Making Taehyung chuckle, she is not wrong about that, he will not hurt her, he can never hurt her.

“I am not a good person, nor that I want to be one.” He said and turned her around, he held her arms and pulled her closer to him. Her back touched his chest, he breathed in her scent. “I am bad, really bad.”

He whispered, he softly brushed her hair with his other hand. How badly he wanna bend over her and fck her. He will surely make her bend over today.

“I am bad too! Let me go Taehyung!” She said,

“Really? Are you bad? Because I love to tame bad girls.” He whispered in her ear in a really seductive way. Sending chills down her spine, she felt a soft fabric touch her wrist, it was a pink ribbon, the same ribbon that Y/n put on Yeontan.

He secured her hands with a delicate pink ribbon at her back. He wrapped his hand around her waist, caressing her waist. He licked his lips and bit his bottom lip. “Bend over.”

“Taehyung, what are you doing?” She moved her body, trying to get free for his grip.

She tried to kick him, but he spanked her in return, “I said, bent over.” He made her bend over, as he spanked her hip again.

“That hurts Taehyung, stop.” She exclaimed.

“I want you to hurt,” he spanked her again. She stood up straight.

“Stop it! It's so inappropriate.” She said,

“You know what would be more inappropriate? When I fck you, I am not doing that, right? But if you don't obey me, I might end up fcking you.” He exclaimed. Making her surprised, how can he say this so calming?

She was not bending over, so he lifted her up on his shoulder and went to sit on the bed, as he bent her over his lap. He spanked her, “Count wild cat, I want you to count each spank.”

He spanked, she didn't count .Making Taehyung chuckled. “You are such a brat.”

He smacked her hip again, making her moan. He lifted her dress up, “The fck Taehyung stop?!”

“Stay still, or I am fcking you.” He said, and then he lifted her dress up, folding her over her hip curve. And then he regretted it, she was wearing a thong, she couldn't wear normal panties under this dress so she wore this.

But now seeing it makes it harder for Taehyung, he thought he was punishing Y/n, now he is punishing himself and testing his willpower and self control. Because now he badly wants to fck her.

He spanks her hip again.“Moan my name.”

“Assh*l-” She groaned as he spanked her harder.

She had to count the spanks, but she refused to moan his name. But now Taehyung was getting mad, he wanted to hear her moan his name, so badly. He wants to know what his name would sound like from her mouth.

“Moan my name Y/n,” her hip was all red now, he licked his lips at the side. Gosh, can he just fck her on all four now?

When she didn't, he lost the last patience he had and took off his belt and folded it in half before smacking her hip with it. Making her moan out loudly, “Fck you,”