-33-

Jungkook sits across from Y/N, his eyes filled with a sparkle as he gazes at her. Y/N, however, seems unimpressed, rolling her eyes in response to his smile.

“You are wasting my time Jungkook,” She said.”

She takes a lazy sip of her drink, she knows he will not tell her but  Despite that, she hopes this meeting might give her a hint.

“Can't I just enjoy your company, Y/N? Or is that too much to ask?” Jungkook said with a grin

Y/N narrows her eyes at him, unconvinced by his charm offensive.

“Cut the act, Jungkook. I know there's more to this dinner. So, spill it.”

Jungkook's smile falters slightly, replaced by a more serious expression.

“Nothing, I don't know where Taehyung is. But I want to help.” Jungkook said.

“Why would I take help from you? It's you who caused him to be missing!” She exclaimed.

Jungkook's expression shifts, betraying a hint of shock.

“Wait, you still think I had something to do with Taehyung's disappearance?”

“Well, you have to admit, Jungkook, the timing was suspicious. I saw you with my own eyes, Taehyung vanished right after that argument you two had. “

“Okay true I wanted to shoot him, I accept that part. I wanted to k!ll him, '' Jungkook said.

She looked unsurprised. She knows that already.

“But I didn't actually shoot him, nor that I am behind his disappearance. I do hate Taehyung, but that is because of my personal reasons. I would not want to hurt him.”  Jungkook's features soften, his eyes reflecting a mix of frustration and understanding.

Y/n still looks like she was not convinced and he could read that. He held her hand which Y/n pushed away quickly.

“Y/N, I swear I had nothing to do with it. I've been trying to find him ever since he disappeared. Even I want to know where he is.” Jungkook said.

Y/n chuckled and leaned in, “You know that I don't trust you? I am well aware of your games Jungkook, you really make me embarrassed by your hideous acts.”

“Y/n, I am serious, I want you to trust me here. I don't give a fck if Taehyung d!es, but I don't want him to d!e in hands of him.” Jungkook said.

“Him?” She asked with a confused expression.

“Your dad, I think he has Taehyung. But I am not sure why he would have him.” Jungkook said.

Y/n stared at Jungkook's face and then she started laughing. “Oh my god, this is so ridiculous.”

Jungkook sighed. “Really? You find it funny?”

“I indeed find it really funny.” Y/n replied.

Jungkook reaches across the table, placing a hand on hers. “It will not be funny when you see the reality of your dad.”

“What's the reality huh? Jungkook even I don't like my father, I argue with him all the time, but there is literally no reason why he would kidnap Taehyung.” She replied.

Jungkook nodded his head. “Exactly, that's why I am confused, what could be the reason? I am actually curious.”

He said and sip on his drink, he took a bite of the food which was getting cold now. “Eat bunny, you haven't even taken a bite ever since you came.”

She stared at the food and then back at Jungkook. “Is that all you want to talk about?”

He shook his head, and then placed  his face on his palm as he stared at her. “No, I wanna talk about how much I love you.”