-29-

Taehyung kissed her lips, he broke the kiss. And rub the tip of his nose against her. She opened her eyes and smiled a little. “Why do you act this way?”

“What way?” He asked.

“The way, like you love me.” She said he didn't want to act that way or show his love but he was naturally showing it to her.

“I just adore you,” He said. “A lot maybe.” He said honestly. “But still baby, get on your knees. You like to make your husband worry.”

“What if I don't?” She asked.

“Then I will force you to bend over,” He replied.

“Ask me sweetly.” She said,

“It's punishment baby, you don't get to choose,” He said, and she walked closer.

He thought she was about to kiss his cheeks, but her being her, she softly bit his cheeks. “You are annoying as fck.”

He rubbed his cheeks, with a smile. “What the fck is wrong with you?”

“Your cheeks look edible.” She replied and softly bit his cheek again.

“Then don't complain when I bite your cheeks.” He said. She hugged him, Taehyung was a little surprised, but she is like this. She is clingy. When she feels comfortable with someone she likes to touch them a lot and have physical contact.

“Talk to me first okay? Anything you want to ask me, I want to reply to you too. I want you to know me and I want to know you too.” She exclaimed.

“I don't want to ask anything, I don't even care about anything, you are with me, In Front of me. It's enough.” He said. “But now baby,”

He placed her hands on his belt, she stared at him, she knows it's clear what he wants. She slowly started unbuckling his belt, but except for throwing the belt, she took it and wrapped it around Taehyung's arms behind his back. Making him smirk, and impressed.

“What is this honey? It's not my punishment, it's your punishment.” He said.

She tightened the belt, and softly whispered. “It's a little punishment for both of us. On your knees, Tae.”

She doesn't know what she did with his heart with that statement. It's not something that he wouldn't do for her. Without another second thought, he was on his knees. While his hands were tied at his back. He stared at her who was standing In Front of her. “I want your lips against mine.”

She bent over and held his collar, just kissed his lips, and pulled him closer by his collar. Before she took off his coat half way. He breaks the kiss. “I want talking about the other lips honey,”

She knows, and she hesitated as she took off her dress, and then underwear. His hands were tied or else he would have pulled her closer to him and eat her out. “Come closer baby,” He was on his knees and tied up yet he was dominating her.

She did so, she does everything he says. It shows the trust she has on him. How? How can she trust someone so easily? Unconsciously the trust was built over years, because Taehyung's behavior is always nice towards her in some way.

He told her to put her leg on his shoulder as he started eating her. She did so, his tongue against her always feels so good.

She didn't tie the belt too tight, so it loosened and his hands were free. Which gave him a chance to hold her hip and pulled her closer to him, pressing his face more into her.

Y/n was just shocked, confused to be exact.

He slipped his fingers between her core. She whined softly, being sensitive to his touch, he slowly entered his two. Fingers in her while sucking on her.