-17-

Under the shower water, Y/n couldn't shake off the embarrassment of her encounter with Taehyung in the car. As droplets slid down her face, she clenched her fists, deciding it was time for payback.

He doesn't make her feel embarrassed but somehow she was irritated by his k!nky ways to pleasure her. What's next? She never knows, she can't predict it.

After doing that in car, he eat her again for go knows how many hours, that now her legs were aching they felt number.

She doesn't understand why she never stops Taehyung, and it's not like he will ever listen to her even if she tries. He will do whatever he wants. But Y/n was Y/n too, she found it, she wanted a pay back.

Y/n's phone rang, and it was her mother calling. Y/n answered. Her mother's voice echoed through the phone, asking if Y/n had cooked anything for Taehyung.

That just added fuel to her anger. Cook for that, man? No, what would she do? He doesn't do one thing like a normal husband, then why should she act like a normal wife?

But that was what their relationship was, nothing was normal.

A mischievous smile crossed Y/n's face as she replied, "Oh, yes, Mom. I'm planning a special dinner for him."

She hung up, she mumbled to herself. "Seems like you're in for a treat.”

Y/n went downstairs, and she headed to the kitchen, she told the maids that she would cook. Now, Y/n knows nothing. She never considered cooking; she prefers to eat only.

Revenge might just be served on a plate tonight.

She smiled thinking about it, she remembers the coffee that he drank, would he be gonna eat this dinner too? She decided to do the worst thing possible.

She saw Taehyung walking closer to the kitchen as she started to cook.

“What are you doing in the kitchen?” Taehyung asked.

“Nothing, just trying to make something. How do you feel about homemade dinner tonight?” She asked. He sighed.

“If your parents told you to do this, please stop, I don't want you to do something you don't want to.” He exclaimed.

“Do I ever listen to my parents?” She asked which made Taehyung chuckled a little. She doesn't. He leaned against the counter a little while he stared at her.

She was cooking for him? His heart had lost its beat, he was overjoyed. He doesn't care about her intention, because he knows she doesn't do anything simply. But still, she stepped into the kitchen for the first time in her life to cook for him.

“Now leave, I need some privacy.” she exclaimed and pushed Taehyung out of the kitchen.

“But I want to stay and maybe help.” He said.

“No need, I will handle everything!” She exclaimed. Taehyung grinned, nodding enthusiastically.

He needs to get some work done too, so he left the living room.

She added everything that no one likes in their food. She didn't add anything uneatable, she just wants revenge. She is not trying to k!ll him yet, Yet because sometimes she actually wants to k!ll him.

Taehyung delicately picked up his spoon, eyeing the murky concoction in front of him with a pretty smile.

He swears he will eat poison too if she serves it with a smile as pretty as that.

This is why he didn't want to marry her, she wins and he doesn't even try to stop her from winning

"Mustard soup with brussel sprouts.”Y/n proudly declared, listing off a myriad of unusual ingredients that made Taehyung's eyebrows raise.