-32-

Y/n’s father was sitting on the bar of his house. He had his drink in his one hand, while listening to Jimin complain non stop. Jimin was still upset because of Jungkook and Chaeryeong's wedding.

“He is your friend,” He finally replied.

“Don't call him my friend, he is not mine or any one of us friends. He insulted you and Y/n, and now Chaeryeong I can't let that happen. He is getting divorce, and I want her back in this house.” Jimin said.

“He didn't disrespect Chaeryeong,” He then sighed.

“Jimin, just give me some time. Chaeryeong is my daughter, I care about her, but Jungkook threatened me, he said he would ruin Y/n’s Life. You know what type of man he is right? What else could I have done, Y/n’s deeds have caused all this.” He said, putting blame indirectly on Y/n. Jimin knows Jungkook must have threatened him.

“But dad now Chaeryeong’s life is at risk.” Jimin said.

“Give me some time, I promise I will do something.” He replied and then he went away from there.

He opened up his shirt button, “That jerk.” He mumbled. He looked at his number and then he decided to call Taehyung to ask him about their plan.

He waited but he didn't pick up the call. He put the phone aside, and then looked at himself in the mirror.

His past mistakes were hunting him, Jungkook digging up his past and bringing up things that Mr. Park wants to keep hidden. He was afraid that now Jungkook would find out about his mother too.

That just increased his worry, but Jungkook finding out about another dark secret of Jaehyun was enough.

But he thought no one knows about Soojin secret but Jungkook did.
___

Flashback,

Seunghyun and Jaehyun are playing tennis at the court on a sunny Saturday morning.

They're engrossed in the game, exchanging friendly banter and competitive shots. At this point they were still really close, they both have been together since their childhood.

Seunghyun's younger sister, Soojin, suddenly arrives, interrupting their game.

Seunghyun glanced over his shoulder, “Hey, look who's here! Soojin, what brings you to the court?”

“Just thought I'd come by and see if my brother's actually capable of playing a decent game of tennis for once.” Soojin rolled her eyes. Soojin was younger than them, she was 8 years younger than Seunghyun. And Seunghyun treats her as if she is his own child.

“Ouch, Soojin coming in with the burns!” Jaehyun replied.

Soojin takes a seat on a nearby bench, observing the game with mild interest. As the match continues, Jaehyun notices Soojin's demeanor gradually shifting from aloof to intrigued.

As the game progresses, Soojin finds herself stealing glances at Jaehyun, Soojin has had a crush on Jaehyun for a really long time.

Soojin finds herself blushing over the sight of Jaehyun's veiny arms as he was playing tennis. She was 19 years old while Jaehyun was 27 at that time.

She watches Jaehyun's every move, finding herself drawn to his charm and personality.

As the match comes to an end, Soojin finds herself stealing one last glance at Jaehyun, she can't shake the feeling that maybe, just maybe, there's something special between them.

Jaehyun sat with her, “Hi Soojin, you look different are you okay?” He asked with his charming smile.

Soojin smiled and shook her head. Seunghyun already left to change. Jaehyun noticed her cheeks getting red. Of course he enjoys this. He enjoys this attention from women.