Chapter 2: The first breakup (2)

To put it simply, it is similar to that skillful talent.

Unlike Song Yucheng's brain filling, the original body is really a bit capable. Although he is emotionally weak, he accidentally has a pair, which can be said to be a skillful skill.

Any seemingly inconspicuous object that is manipulated in the hands of the original body will be completely new and given a new soul.

And the original body is also quite versatile, not only the most common manual skills, but also blue dyeing, embroidery, and weaving, all involved, the foundation is quite solid. After he followed Xu Mu, these skills became the biggest source of income for his life. Song Yucheng checked the original online store and found that he was still a small and famous shop owner of a treasure shop.

Therefore, if there is no accident, even if separated from Xu Mu, this craft is enough to support him to survive, but unfortunately, after the reality show, the campus bullying and Secretary Yang's intentional arrangement unexpectedly changed the original body. The hand is ruined.

I recalled the scene in the hospital, where the original wooden face was listening to the doctor's explanation. The ridiculous ridicule of "do not have to work anymore" will almost directly push the original body into the most desperate abyss.

The hate enough to extinguish the top, once again let Song Yucheng be immersed in the situation, clearly feel the resentment of the original body.

Fortunately, everything has not happened yet, and Secretary Yang has taken the blame. The talent skill of the original body is also completely inherited by him under the golden finger of the system.

Thinking of the requirements and arrangements of the show, Song Yucheng felt that he probably had a thought.

Is it lazy to be a white-eyed wolf? no problem! He gave them a Song Yucheng-style white-eyed wolf.

Thinking about it, he lay comfortably in bed, ready to take a rest.

-----------

Time passed quickly, and it was the day of the shooting.

Xu Muzhi is an all-rounder. Since he wants Song Yucheng to perform the role of a second-generation master, the details will naturally be arranged in great detail.

Right now, Song Yucheng just got up, and someone was already waiting outside. He glanced at it for a while, but the housekeeper had the driver, and even the clothes were ready for him.

No words along the way, the film crew, Song Yucheng was the last to arrive.

When he greeted the director, he walked directly to the shooting car. Right now, the Chu Rong people have arrived, and it is easy to get together with others. The emergence of Song Yucheng, however, made them a harmonious atmosphere, a subtle change in a moment.

Some people, as long as they appear, can become the focus of the public. Obviously, Song Yucheng is one of them. For example, now, he is wearing a high-level custom-made casual clothes, his handsome appearance is set off more and more eye-catching, even the unbridled arrogant pride of Zhou's body is not unobtrusive or boring. This feeling, he should have been this look.

The teenagers in the car were suddenly blindfolded. Especially Chu Rong. When he saw Song Yucheng's first glance, he was shocked to write it on his face.

Like, this is Chu Rong's first impression of Song Yucheng.

Chu Rong found that the teenager in front of him was like his own brother. Even the posture of walking is exactly the same as some subtle habits. The only difference is that Chu Rong's temperament is warm, while Song Yucheng's aura is obviously more aggressive.