Chapter 5: The first breakup (5)

"Huh, it's really useless. Fortunately, I have some leftover food. I wanted to feed the sheep cubs in the yard. Now, let me give it to you! Come and eat, you're welcome."

After talking, Song Yucheng threw the packed dishes on the table, and looked at Chu Rong's pedestrians with contempt, like a stray dog begging at the door of the house.

This time, including Chu Rong, everyone's face in the courtyard became difficult to see in an instant.

"What do you mean!" Li Zhao, who had just scratched, squinted immediately. He was squeezed by Song Yucheng yesterday, and his heart was already in vain, and now he was despised by Song Yucheng and immediately lost his mind and became disregarded.

As for the other couples, they could not bear the humiliation. Both girls had red eyes.

The barrage in the main live broadcast room exploded all at once.

"Isn't this Song Yucheng a mad dog? Just bite when I meet?"

"No, I really can't bear it. Is that silly meal given to him? Is it the program crew deliberately arranged?"

"I really...recognized that Chu Rong was well-maintained, and if they were replaced by me, the cliff would kill this grandson!"

Ninety-five percent of the people in the main live broadcast room have not seen the scene of Song Yucheng earning money in the morning. They have only seen Chu Rong and several of them ran in the morning under the big sun.

So when he saw Song Yucheng bullying, he immediately scolded.

As for the occasional inclusion of the barrage, the explanation that "it was Song Yucheng's own money" was naturally quickly ignored.

But Song Yucheng's next move, but more aroused the anger on the barrage, but also made Chu Rong a few of them, become more humiliating.

Because Song Yucheng deliberately took out the remaining money in his pocket and flaunted them in front of them with ostentation. There were more than a hundred, and he scornfully commented: "Waste!"

"Fuck, you are the waste... No, how can you make money?" Li Zhao couldn't believe what he saw. The first reaction was whether the program crew had opened a back door for Song Yucheng.

After all, in Li Zhao's eyes, although Song Yucheng's identity is unseemly, he is also the one that Xu Muzhi spent a lot of money on. The degree of spoiling is more exaggerated than they are.

And on their side, there are a total of five people. The grandpa begged grandma to run for several hours under the big sun, and there was no gain. Instead, Song Yucheng said that he earned money, which made him basically Can not accept.

Therefore, Li Zhao's first reaction was to question, and to ask the director's group for a clear question. He did not want to believe anyway, he would lose to a toy.

But then, the director's group gave a reply, "Song Yucheng's means of making money are very bright, and there is no violation of the regulations. The director's group does not give any convenience, they are all in their own minds."

So co-authoring this, they are all stupid?

The anger in Li Zhao's heart was even heavier, staring at Song Yucheng's eyes and wishing that he would tear him apart.

However, Song Yucheng raised his eyebrows deliberately and provocatively, just like he was afraid of being angry, "It's really useless."

Leaning on the door frame of the gate of the small courtyard, his high posture can easily hurt other people's eyes. And the most awkward thing is that he has the kind of easy-going momentum, which not only gives people a natural sense of oppression, but also makes people vaguely have the illusion of being controlled and played by him.