Chapter 3: The first breakup (3)

Li Zhao couldn't help it.

He looked down on Song Yucheng and felt that it was an insult to stand up with them like Song Yucheng. If it wasn't for the fact that it was live broadcast, I was afraid that there would be more unpleasant words waiting.

But Song Yucheng didn't care at all, he sneered, his eyes fell on the camera not far away, a pun: "You touch me to try? I spend my own money, what does it have to do with you?"

"But this is a live broadcast, so many people are watching it!" Li Zhao was young, he was agitated, and the intensity in his hand was a little stronger.

"So what?" Song Yucheng approached like he was deliberately picking things up, and warned in a tone that only two people could hear: "You also know that it is a live broadcast, so shouldn't it be better to cooperate with me? I'm really anxious and say what I shouldn't say. At that time, netizens all over the country will be able to see, how are you, young masters, all of you, Miss Master, pushing me to have a father for the sake of a beautiful name? The pitiless little mother came out and blamed herself."

Without father and mother, still pitiful? This **** fear is not a new series of jokes.

No one in the four-nine city circle knew that Song Yucheng had followed Xu Muzhi at the age of twelve or three. Xu Mu visited him twice a week, more frequently than seeing his mother. As for the house where Song Yucheng currently lives, it is also a famous villa area. In these years, how much money Xu Mu has been able to get, may be more than the living money of these young masters. Now the Chinese cabbage is being reversed, what is not intentional!

Li Zhao was almost offended by his words. But he was thinking about the purpose of Chu Rong's participation in the show, but he didn't dare to talk too deeply. He could only stare at Song Yucheng fiercely.

But Song Yucheng did not intend to shut up.

In the last life, although Li Zhao did not deliberately bully the original body, but after the original body entered the group, he was not ridiculed by him. What's more, Li Zhaoming knew that the original body was the abandoned son who had led Taiwan, but he still had to pinch the original body to fan the flames.

So Song Yucheng decided to make good use of Taiwan's affairs this time to disgust Li Zhao. Since he was a vicious male partner, he had no reason to swallow his voice. Naturally, we must enjoy the comfort of bullying the "little white flowers".

Thinking about it this way, Song Yucheng gave Chu Rong a glance, with a very meaningful look, which was quite a bit of a domineering attitude.

"Reluctant, don't you? I think I humiliated you? Do you have to endure. After all, you came to support Chu Rong, so you should cooperate with me. Li Zhao, who is also a **** and wants to stand up To be famous, you have to learn how to be bullied first. Be respectful to me, otherwise it's really a mistake for Chu Rong, and our uncle Xu will not let you go."

After all, compared with Xu Mu, Li Zhao's family is really nothing.

This time, Li Zhao completely exploded, and the words he spoke became vicious, "Song Yucheng, don't be too arrogant, you are just the rest of Xu Mu's play. You are not afraid of the end of the show..."

"It doesn't matter." Song Yucheng interrupted casually: "The gold master can find it again. Anyway, everyone in the circle knows that I'm selling it. With this face, I'm afraid I can't get a bite to eat with the price clearly? I heard you have an older brother. Just like this, and your father..."

"You are shameless!" In a confrontation of just a few words, Li Zhao, a young master who was usually spoiled, was so angry that Song Yucheng's eyes turned red. Staring at him deadly, the hate in his eyes almost burned Song Yucheng's body.