Chapter 30: The second breakup (3)

Mostly just after taking a shower, Song Yucheng looks very comfortable. The semi-dry hair sticks to the side of the face, and the delicate contours are undoubtedly undoubted. The bathrobe on the body is the most worrying. It seems that with a slight touch, the loose belt will slip off, revealing the infinite beauty hidden inside.

It's really pretty and tempting to the extreme, and it's still the kind of beauty that wants to make people bend.

Shen Yi was taken aback by the thought of her moment, but then, a new idea sprang up in her heart. He felt that he might be able to attack Song Yucheng.

In the office before, he patronized and competed with Song Yucheng, but when he went back later, he accidentally discovered that the script turned out to be the year-end Chinese New Year drama prepared by the famous director on the screen.

The film emperor joined after the film, and even the ending song is also the most popular singer in the current music scene.

According to common sense, this kind of drama, even if it is an obscure supporting role, there are a lot of traffic Xiaohua Xiaosheng wants to squeeze his head together. Each broker will try his best to push himself up.

But in Song Yucheng's hands, there have been no newcomers for more than two years. Most of the remaining ones were Cao Kun's playful and crooked vases, and they were thrown here to Song Yucheng to care for the elderly. Under normal circumstances, I might not even get a chance to audition.

What is amazing is that Song Yucheng not only got it, but also almost asked Shen Yi to have a default role. Still a very important supporting role.

Shen Yi felt that it was not only the rumours outside that made Song Yucheng's energy good. Otherwise, Cao Kun is not a mentally disabled person. What has he done to spend a lot of money raising a waste for so many years?

Shen Yi stood at the door, but after a face-to-face, his heart changed rapidly. But Song Yucheng saw his plan at a glance.

How interesting? He came to wear a green hat for Cao Kun, and Shen Yi even wanted to attack him. It is a pity that Shen Yi is still too tender.

"Change shoes to the living room." Song Yucheng called in, and then went to the wine cabinet and poured a glass of wine. Song Yucheng himself doesn't drink alcohol, but the original person of this world has the habit of drinking a glass every night. After all, if he is not drunk, how can he fall asleep?

Song Yucheng stared at the cold liquor in the transparent glass, only feeling extremely ironic.

After taking a sip, he then said to Shen Yi: "Bring the script, let me see a scene."

"What script?" The topic jumped too fast. Originally still trying to figure out how to attack Song Yucheng's Shen Yi, he didn't understand what he meant.

"Huh, trouble." Song Yucheng saw this and simply got up and went to the study, and then there was a sound of the printer working. Five minutes later, Song Yucheng came out of the study room. "After two days, I will go to the audition. I'll see if you act first."

"..." So at eight o'clock in the evening, he was called to show him acting? I'm afraid I'm not really playing myself as a little kid.

Shen Yi was surprised to see that Song Yucheng didn't respond for a long time. He wished to slap Song Yucheng's face in a slap, but considering the plan of the genius, he still started mechanically and put on the show he wanted to audition.

However, he didn't even say a line and was stopped by Song Yucheng.

"What are you doing?" Song Yucheng frowned and stood up to Shen Yi.