Chapter 53: The second breakup (26)

Who is dirty?

Cao Kun? Lens? Entertainment? he himself? Or both.

Tang looked at Song Yucheng calmly, unable to find the answer for a while. Because of these, no matter which one, for him, it is too depressed and heavy.

However, Song Yucheng did not mean to continue to explain, just hugged him again and whispered in his ear promised, "Tang Chi don't be afraid, brother will personally send Ding Mingcheng to hell."

"Well, I believe you." Tang Chi nodded, and then went back to the dormitory for a rest as Song Yucheng told him. Only after that was the real tough battle, he had to be ready to become more impeccable.

The company is not far from the dormitory, but Tang Chi can still meet many employees who look at him with strange eyes all the way. If put before, Tang Chi will feel collapsed and ashamed. But now... he just doesn't care, even seeing this look as the driving force behind him.

At that time, Song Yucheng was able to support himself alone, and he could protect himself under Cao Kun for so many years, and even created a myth in the brokerage circle. Why can't he? Ding Mingcheng has not yet atoned for the crimes he committed, and the truth and axioms have not been revealed. How can he fall so easily?

As for gossip, he has heard enough in the past six months. I'm used to seeing the coolness of the world, these colored glasses right now, but they are all trivial.

He Tang Tang, will never admit defeat!

--------------

Tang Chi's strength is beyond Song Yucheng's expectations. But because of this, Song Yucheng's distress and approval of him have also become much deeper.

After carefully thinking about the plan again, Song Yucheng went to the head of the public relations department after confirming that there would be no problems.

"Are you crazy?" The person in charge of the public relations department looked at Song Yucheng in surprise. In this kind of thing, the general agent will want to refute the rumor. Why should Song Yucheng be spread out? Moreover, Song Yucheng's ideas are too naive. The practice of spreading rumors in the company is nothing more than a second harm to Tang. And even if it is rumored?

Ding Mingcheng published the information online, and Tang Chi was finished. At this time, all you have to do is conceal.

Thinking about this, the person in charge of the public relations department directly refuted Song Yucheng, "Have you thought about it, how much pressure will Tang Chi have?"

"I talked to Tang Chi and he can bear it."

"This is not unbearable. Really the whole network is spreading, and Tang Chi can't be eluted in this life."

"He is mentally prepared, no problem."

"How could there be no problem? This is not something you can be sure about." The person in charge of public relations was also very irritable by Song Yucheng's insistence, and finally asked him indifferently, "Did Han Feiran die at that time?" Did you forget it?"

"I just didn't forget it, so I had to say it." Han Feiran instantly lifted the anger in Song Yucheng's heart. He sneered and looked at the manager of the public relations department. Every word he said followed Like a knife, he stabbed hard into his heart.

"What's the use of hiding? Is it possible to hide? Did you have no possession or I didn't? At that time, Ding Mingcheng wanted to make trouble, and in the end it wasn't well known to everyone? How did you jump upstairs, did you know the same?"

"And it's not just Han Feiran. Since I was an agent at the age of 18, I brought the Qu Ling in the first year, the lightness and sorrow in the second year, Jiangyuan and Xiao Xuan who retired in the third year, and the fourth Mi Wei, who was hacked by the entire network in ............and Lu Wenyuan, who was crazy, was facing these names. You tell me, is hiding useful?"