Chapter 35: The second breakup (8)

Why did you even ask Song Yucheng for such a thing? Shen Yi looked at his heart and suddenly got angry.

Where is Ding Rui, and how can people in the circle not understand. Cao Kun said that he was so honest that Song Yucheng went to check out. But in fact, even a group of princes of the Second Generation, even if it is really a temporary accident, it is impossible to call Song Yucheng a broker in the past. What's more, in Dingrui's place, how could there be a lack of condoms? It is clear to use these three words to mention Song Yucheng, asking him to serve in the past.

Even people who have been with him for so many years can be sent to others, and Cao Kun is worthy of being the best in the circle.

"Don't go." Shen Yi couldn't help but stop.

But Song Yucheng pushed him away indifferently and picked up the car key again. "Don't stretch your hand if you shouldn't control it." After he finished, he left Shen Yi and left alone.

However, Shen Yi, who was left behind, could only look at his back, clenching his fists resentfully. At the same time, I also felt deeply my own weakness and weakness.

In the face of absolute power, he is nothing more than a trifle. Neither he nor Song Yucheng had any room for resistance.

Shen Yi thought so and returned to the dormitory. But the depression in his heart forced him to go crazy.

----------------

But Song Yucheng's situation is very different from Shen Yinaobu's.

He reached Ding Rui all the way, and after stopping the car, he went to the front desk. Say the room number and go straight in. Of course, Cao Kun brought everything he brought with him.

Compared to the more vulgar bars, Dingrui's high-end club is just a rich man's label, with a layer of elegant leather on the outside. The process inside is actually almost the same.

When Song Yucheng arrived in the private room, there were already many people in it. Cao Kun really wasn't there, but his gang of second-generation masters were small, but none of them fell. As for their eyes on Song Yucheng, they are also very ambiguous.

That's a kind of gaze that weighs the value of prey. This kind of gaze is the gaze that has never appeared on him since he was destroyed by Cao Kun.

Song Yucheng greeted quietly.

The one sitting at the door said first, "Look! What do I say? The Kunzi family is so stupid enough to order one action at a time. Looking at his posture, I'm afraid I don't really think that the few guys go out without money!"

"Hahahaha, come on, how many years have passed this set, the rabbit is anxious and bites, turning back and hitting you." Another one quickly took the conversation and it was Cao Kun's friend Yan Qi.

"You came quickly, but it happened that our end wasn't over. You just have a sip together. Today I will bring you to meet some new friends." Yan Qi took the initiative to bring Song Yucheng to his side and sit down with his attitude It was extremely cordial, but pinched Song Yucheng's hand, but used a little force, as if to give him some hint.

Song Yucheng and he looked at each other, but they saw the intolerance in Yan Qi's eyes.

All in all, Yan Qi is the only one with conscience. Cao Kun, who was also persecuted by Yan Qi at that time, saved the original. Otherwise, the matter of the two young teachers will be broken, and the original body will not be able to take off.

And Yan Qi has always felt that the original body is very innocent. People just look good and are unwilling to fall down, how could it be the original sin. But what he said in the circle is not counted, and he can only try his best to help.