Chapter 86: The third breakup (20)

If we say that the previous scene of "Jinwu sent Rui" was seen by only a few people, then this time almost all the people in Beijing saw this so-called auspicious scene.

"My God! This is really a Swiss word! These crows are not all gods!"

"God, this must be a miracle. Hurry, the child and his dad! Hold the child and come out to worship the Great God."

"Bless the good weather, the crops are strong and the whole family is healthy."

At this moment, all the people in Beijing came out of the house to see the magical crows. They were influenced by the previous books and textbooks, and almost all of them regarded the crows as Jinwu who sent auspicious things.

But Li Pian, who had just entered Shanghai at this time, and two soldiers of Yu Jiajun, could not help but sneer.

"The Huo Yinshan father and daughter have lost their conscience to the point where even God can't see it."

"Good and evil are always rewarded, Zhan Zhanqing can't be bullied. You can rest assured that our grandfather has arranged it, you come with me." Two Yu Jiajun soldiers said, and then they took the general to the officials to find Song Yucheng said the connector before leaving.

However, even though the two of them behaved very calmly, they actually played drums. This is the first time they have dealt with officials. But Song Yucheng has said that there is no problem before, then it must be foolproof.

After all, it is always the most appropriate for their family to arrange things. Thinking so, the two became more calm.

Sure enough, although Song Yucheng was not in Beijing, things on the side of Beijing were arranged properly. However, they just saw the connector, and they found that all the processes were confirmed. As long as they act according to the plan, they can do it.

"Huo Yinshan is finished this time, Wan'er's grievances will be able to be cleared." One of the soldiers of Yu Jiajun comfortably patted Li Pianjiang's shoulder, and then followed the lead to the palace.

But at this time, the other side of the palace had become a mess.

The crows that Song Yucheng got are simply the strange ones. It's impossible to describe their characteristics just because there are many plays. It's almost crazy to have no friends.

"Hey~ Brothers in Shanghai, we are back!"

"The emperor's old man who didn't repair, even chose a young girl as a concubine, is really terrible!"

"Oh, the two old acquaintances Huo Yinshan and Huo Ling are also here. I haven't seen you in a few days. I really miss you."

Just looking at a good female draft, they were directly tossed by them. The deafening noise is more powerful than any previous one. As for the sound of "Wowa" and "Wowa", even the most remote cold palace in the palace can be heard clearly.

So why are these crows still!

Huo Yinshan's father and daughter were immediately stunned. At the same time, they also raised great concerns in their hearts. But then, as if to respond to their concerns. Those crows all flew towards Huo Ling.

It's just like a evil door. There are so many beautiful girls standing in this hall, but these crows are just staring at her. The sharp beak kept falling towards her head and face. The kind of "wow" screams became even more unpleasant.

"Harmful spirits! Murderers! Furry!"

"Shente Jinwu sent Rui, we are crows mourning."

"Nasty women, even sisters, we punish you on behalf of the sun!"