Chapter 88: The third breakup (22)

So what did he check? How to check?

The two taxes made me glance down at the file that Qiao Jingxuan had handed in, but before I opened it, I was shocked by an inexplicable sticky texture. The feeling of being able to shake out the salt particles makes the two tax envoys want to throw away the file immediately. I don't want to take a look at all.

It is a pity that this kind of thinking is just daydreaming.

Qiao Jingxuan arranged them early in the morning, how could he be given the opportunity to repent?

Therefore, for a time, from Qiao Jingxuan, to other soldiers in charge of Yu Jiajun's reception, the attitude towards the two tax envoys was called a passion, as if the two tax envoys were their long-lost brothers. Today is a long time away Reunion, it's well worth the intimacy.

As for paying taxes, it is more like what a big money earning a good job. It seems that after paying the tax today, tomorrow Rongcheng, who was originally poor and without friends, can immediately change the shotgun to become the first rich city in Daan.

So the next two hours were the two most difficult hours for the two tax envoys and all the **** tax officers.

The people of Yu Jiajun were originally three-religion and nine-little, and they had temperaments of whatever. They were Daan's famous rogue army. The soldiers of the Rongcheng Defense Army were quite satisfactory before Song Yucheng came. However, he now belongs to the Yujia army, and soon became one, and began to be gradually assimilated.

In particular, Qiao Jingxuan, who mixed them with Song Yucheng on a daily basis, is now completely infected with the characteristics of Yu Jiajun. Not only is he thick-skinned, but his nonsense skills are also exceptional.

Just look at Qiao Jingxuan holding the registration dossier that turned off the slag, and he gave a serious introduction to the tax situation of Rongcheng. Instead of stealing the concept, he said that ordinary dried salted fish is a specialty of Rongcheng. The whole Daan is unique. Fantastic food. And also forced to classify dried fish to show the difference in price.

Looking at the two piles of salted fish on the outermost side of the warehouse, it is clearly also Bayu, but Qiao Jingxuan makes people calculate the price according to the size of Bayu. Even the big one is only half as long as the half of the fingernail, and still stubbornly defines this broken bayfish as a big fish, and adds two copper plates to show its higher economic value. .

As for the puffer fish, it is a mystery to add a note with a wonderful viewing effect. And all Yujiajun, Jianjian puffer fish can dress up the house.

The two taxes made me listen, and I felt like I was listening to a joke.

Even people in Rongcheng can keep the pufferfish in a round shape after drying, but in the final analysis, the essence is still salted fish. What kind of wonderful thing will it be, can put salted fish in the house as a decoration.

However, such a nonsense is just the beginning. The most frustrating thing is that Qiao Jingxuan even included kelp and seaweed into his local products.

And deliberately misinterpret the feelings of local products, saying that these were taken from the sea of Rongcheng. They are called local products together with the salted fish, and there is no problem at all.

The two taxes made it more and more speechless, and felt that their IQ had been insulted, and wanted to turn around and leave. But after all, he is a civil servant. How could he struggle with a group of soldiers in the Yu family army. I didn't even find room to intervene.

In this way, the two tax envoys and his soldiers had to listen to Qiao Jingxuan to count two hours of salted fish. After watching the last one, these two taxes even created an illusion that I was also made salty by the dried salted fish.