Chapter 103: The third breakup (37)

The princes who heard the final hexagram were all excited immediately, as if they were as happy as if they had been able to inherit Datong immediately.

Mr. Huang, with a consistent and kind expression, looked at these expectant princes with a very respectful look.

He was very clear in his heart, if said, other people who replaced Si Tianjian said that these princes would not be so emotional. And myself is completely different.

He is now a celebrity beside the emperor. The emperor is now convinced of him. As for the parrot that has been inseparable with him since it was received a few days ago, it was even loved by the emperor to the extreme, and even the emperor believed that the parrot was the **** bird that was supported by the god.

After all, the normal parrot, although good at learning tongues, can only say a few words. But this Mr. Huang's parrot is different, it is a natural language. Not only can he communicate with people correctly, but also can replace Mr. Huang's preaching and teaching.

And the most amazing thing is that the parrot will still be unsigned. The hexagrams approved by Mr. Huang are even more marvelous when spoken by this parrot.

Therefore, after the first successful request for rain, Mr. Huang was summoned into the palace by the emperor and elected to Si Tianjian.

And this Mr. Huang is also a wonderful person. Unlike Si Tianjian's other officials who are nagging, Mr. Huang is more like a wise man than a priest. Although he would not have any special opinions about the big things and little things in the court, he was quite transparent about the world.

In many cases, even the emperor chats with him and feels very rewarding. Therefore, he likes to call him more often.

As for the parrot, it is extremely favored. The emperor even feeds him personally every day, even if the parrot interrupts the emperor because of a sudden interruption, he will not be punished. And there are also palace people who follow behind this parrot and record what the bird said every day.

Therefore, in the case where this man is highly favored by a bird, those princes will naturally take what Huang said in their hearts. Especially after hearing Mr. Huang's comments, I also have a lot of expectations for my future.

This Shangjing also became rumors because of the troubles of the princes. Today, this prince is the reincarnation of the Golden Dragon, Ming'er, that prince has the talent to save the country.

In a word, except for the prince who is far away in the city, no matter which son of the emperor, there is a saying in the history. I don't know. I really have to think about what this emperor is. Otherwise, the son who said how it sounds, does not seem to be a living person.

However, no matter whether it is the emperor or those princes, they are completely unaware, and all this has been arranged by Song Yucheng.

This Mr. Huang was originally a military division in Song Yucheng's Yu family. No, it should be the only military division. Taoist heirs or whatever are actually fake. It's just good at observing and observing, habitually fooling people.

After all, there is such a wise and precocious face, it's a pity not to use it much.

Song Yucheng sent him to Beijing to undercover this time, and all the members of the Yujiajun gang were in a state of joy.

No way, this product is too annoying. Many words are always meandering. The most speechless thing is that Mr. Huang always likes to pretend to be a fairy fluttering.

Even if it is known to be fake, it is still easy to substitute for that face, and it will be frightening.

Not to mention the parrot. Mr. Huang is poor, and there are many thieves.