Chapter 38: The second breakup (11)

Cao Kun can be said to be furious.

When Song Yucheng entered, Cao Kun was even a teacup. He flew past Song Yucheng's face and fell to the ground, falling apart. This force, as long as it hits, must see blood.

"How dare you come to see me and think about how to die?"

Cao Kun's words made the originally tense atmosphere in the house even more suffocating. The two people standing next to them all looked carefully at Song Yucheng with their eyes, full of pity.

They all knew that Cao Kun was really angry, and Song Yucheng was finished this time.

However, Song Yucheng did not have any fear or panic at all. Instead, he opened his chair generously and sat opposite Cao Kun. He even gave the impression that he didn't come to accept scolding, but talked to Cao Kun about business.

"Xie Qianshen, your courage is really big now." Cao Kun was angry and grinned, and the others were all frightened. I even think that Song Yucheng is crazy!

They are all old people in the company, and everyone is very familiar with Song Yucheng. It can be said that these people witnessed how Song Yucheng went from being a **** to the bottom of the valley. Even when they came to know their roots, they even saw how Song Yucheng knelt down and begged Cao Kun to let go of his teacher. So he was particularly shocked by his current reaction.

After all, even when Song Yucheng was the most prosperous when he reached the top of the brokers list, he still had to serve Cao Kun respectfully. But now, something is wrong, and the glory and capital have been lost, but they can get angry, but don't break the pot.

What they did not know was that Song Yucheng was truly prepared.

"Mr. Cao, I want to make a deal with you." Song Yucheng's tone was very calm, but Cao Kun didn't listen to people's good self-cultivation, and directly interrupted the words below him.

"Xie Qianshen, do you think I am a three-year-old child?" Cao Kun stared at Song Yucheng's jaw, his eyes full of tyranny.

The youth in front of him has been entangled with him for ten years. He destroyed him personally, broke his future, and cultivated him into his own running dog. But now, he was repulsed. Not only was he repulsed, Song Yucheng also talked about his business with himself, which is probably not a tease of him.

Cao Kun's subconscious force, but Song Yucheng looked directly at him as if he couldn't feel the pain. Although he was under the wind, his momentum was not allowed at all, and even had the meaning of overwhelming Cao Kun.

It's a bit wrong. Cao Kun frowned. But Song Yucheng smiled, and the beautiful eyebrows instantly enchanted Cao Kun, making him wink, as if the teenager who had taken a look at that time reappeared in front of him.

No, he is clearly more beautiful than he would have been back then. This kind of heritage that has been precipitated by the years becomes more and more fascinating. Cao Kun suddenly felt that he might be able to punish Song Yucheng in another way. Even the fingers resting on Song Yucheng's jaw became ambiguous.

But Song Yucheng's next sentence made Cao Kun narrow his eyes.

Song Yucheng said, "I can help you get back the trophy of the best male match and best newcomer at the Wanhua Awards at the end of the year. In addition, there is also this year's agent rankings, I will also top."

"What are you talking about?" Cao Kun just thought Song Yucheng was bullshit. The best male match and best newcomer of the Wanhua Award, Song Yucheng is now in his hand, but he doesn't even have a person, is it Shen Yi?

Cao Kun's sarcasm became deeper, and he felt that Song Yucheng's silence in the past two years was probably a dumb brain.

Shen Yi's fake white flower, when he can't see it? At most, he just wanted to play tricks and throw it to Song Yucheng, but also let him teach rules, what? He now tells him that the vase can also win the prize? I'm afraid it's not a prize that the Pheasant Film Festival will pay for!