Chapter 77: The third breakup (11)

Huo Yinshan immediately wrote a letter to appease the gang of subordinates, saying that he had arranged the affairs of the pretty girls and went back, so that they should not worry. Song Yucheng came again, let alone. If you are willing to make trouble, let him make trouble.

After writing the letter, Huo Yinshan let the pigeon out of the window. However, he never imagined that the carrier pigeon had just flew, but was injured by something, and the body fell from the top with a crooked body.

"What's going on?" Huo Yinshan asked in a loud voice.

Some subordinates hurried over and picked up the pigeons to see that the wings were pecked. The size of the wound is not artificial, but what kind of bird it looks like. It looks bigger than a dove, but not an eagle or a harrier.

However, when he was in doubt, the house suddenly broke up after listening to the post. Then came the huge noise.

"uproar"

"uproar"

"uproar"

In the dark night, nothing was seen. Therefore, this bleak voice becomes even more terrifying. Seems to be a precursor to the night walks of the hundred ghosts.

The show girls behind were almost scared to pee. If you are timid, you cry directly.

Coincidentally, the long night is long, these show girls originally got together to chat, and talked about the story of the mountain village night talk about the black mother-in-law.

Here is talking about the black mother-in-law grabbing the children and women to eat, and the stern voice suddenly appeared, tightly stitched, as if the story had come true.

"No, it won't really be a monster!"

"What a terrible thing, who will save me?"

"Don't mess with everyone, I'll call the doormen and let him come over and see."

"No! Don't open the door, in case it's a monster!"

These show girls were all messed up at once. Even in a hurry, someone was accidentally knocked down.

The commotion at the back of the house soon attracted Huo Yinshan's attention. He asked someone to go to the rear house for protection while shouting, "Check, what is it?"

"Yes!" Huo Yinshan's subordinates, too, kept busy, igniting the ignition handle, looking for the lamp. But when the rear house was illuminated, none of them thought that the horrible and harsh sounds before were actually crows.

It happened that Song Yucheng trained in Rongcheng.

This group of crows was crushed by Hai Dongqing in Song Yucheng before, but now they are released, and they are naturally too excited to work. After suffocating for several days, they all spoke out.

"Ugly, it's too ugly. It's so ugly that you can even go to the draft. This emperor's vision is not good!"

"Wow wow wow, the Montenegrin demon is here to catch you, hurry and cry to the grandpa!"

"There are so many ups and downs in life, don't counsel, jump with me~"

"Come~ Happy~ Anyway, a lot of time~"

However, these words, falling in the ears of the show girls, are all kinds of noisy "wow" sounds. And the most wonderful time, even after the fire exposed these crows, these crows did not mean to be afraid, but yelled even more to show their desire. That was almost endless, like the ocean.

In Song Yucheng's time before, they had almost blown up the yard because of much talk. As for now, after three days of suffocation, the lethality is full of firepower, and it is no longer a yard, but a person's head, but also hope to explode.