Chapter 36: The second breakup (9)

It wasn't until he walked in that Song Yucheng saw the man's appearance, and then he froze for a moment. The little stars in the circle are all good-looking, but this man, by virtue of temperament alone, compares them all. The most conspicuous thing is the mole of tears in the corner of his eyes. That position always makes people want to kiss.

System: Wow! Beauty sent thousands of miles!

Song Yucheng: ...

What about good harmony words? Even such a long distance can pass. Recognizing the extent of the yellow storm in his own system, Song Yucheng simply blocked it, and at the same time quickly searched the original memory, but found that there was no such person.

So, who is this man? The alert in Song Yucheng's heart suddenly rose. The man who was waiting for him to come back also justly introduced his origins.

"Hello, is this Song Yucheng?" The man's magnetic voice was unexpectedly pleasant, and the tone of his speech also revealed a special charm. Song Yucheng thought about it, a bit like the taste of the standard old B city people.

"Are you?" Song Yucheng asked on the surface, but he thought in his heart that he probably knew who this person was. Although I haven't seen it before, at this age, temperament, and accent, plus he knows the name, only the cousin of the golden thigh behind Cao Kun, Lu Mian.

Song Yucheng originally participated in the screenwriter's essay writing, intending to contact Lu Mian, but unexpectedly, Lu Mian came too quickly, too suddenly.

As expected, the man's next words verified his ideas.

It's really Lu Mian. He came here for one thing. It was the script that Song Yucheng sent to the essay before.

System: Great! Two episodes made Lu Mian fall, peerless writer! 【Call hard】

Song Yucheng: ...This kind of insincere pursuit is actually not wanted.

Can't help but block the system again, Song Yucheng turned his head to face Lu Mian: "Then talk upstairs." After that, he took the lead to go upstairs.

Will it be too hasty? Lu Mian frowned first, but quickly followed, and remembered the house number very neatly. But my heart began to churn non-stop.

In fact, from the moment when Song Yucheng first appeared, Lu Mian can be sure that Song Yucheng is the one who often appears in his dreams. Although the age is not right, the occupation is also very different. But as long as you see it, you know it must be him.

Song Yucheng's house is very clean, and when clean, even the floor can be used as a mirror. The only lively ones are the Doraemon lying on one leg of the table, and a few packages of cheese-flavored potato chips.

Lu Mian couldn't help but glance at Song Yucheng more, with a faint smile on his face.

Song Yucheng saw his ridicule and explained: "A child under his arm, he likes these things."

"..." So does she still like to take children? Lu Mian's mood is a little subtle, but he still hasn't shown it on his face.

After all, it involves work, whether it is Song Yucheng or Lu Mian, they all behave quite professionally. After hearing Lu Mian want to know that the plot is going to follow this request, Song Yucheng took the people into the study room and opened the computer...now writing.

"..." Lu Mian was shocked by the fact that he didn't play the card according to the routine. But then, two hours later, Lu Mian looked at the first unit written by Song Yucheng and felt that he really found the treasure.

Song Yucheng's words naturally have a sense of substitution. Every scene description, without a dialogue, easily gives people a sense of immersion. As long as you read it, it will be easy to indulge. And his plot is what surprised Lu Mian most.