Chapter 25: The first breakup (25)

Fortunately, Song Yucheng did not say it directly. Even so, Ludwig still saw his unwillingness. But he did not intend to flinch. Moreover, he also has the best bargaining chip with Song Yucheng. He is a Puritans.

Therefore, after the silence of the short stop, Ludwig succeeded in anti-guest, and even obtained permission from Song Yucheng to enter Song Yucheng's kitchen.

It must be said that Ludwig's level of care for people far exceeded Song Yucheng's expectations. The former Chu Rong was even thoughtful, but compared with him, he was still like a kitten with little coquettish love.

So, is this suggesting to himself that he is very virtuous?

Looking at the people standing in the kitchen, even the posture of making tea is particularly pleasing to the eye. Deacon like a typical medieval noble family, elegant, rigorous, and versatile enough. Even if Song Yucheng has few ingredients here, Ludwig can still make small desserts that best match Song Yucheng's taste.

Leaning against the door, Song Yucheng sniffed the sweet fragrance from the kitchen, and admired the beauty by the way, but only felt that this kind of life was actually good. But the premise is that if he didn't start to pick the cat cub first.

Thinking of Chu Rong's sentence, "Song and Song, you have to be fair to me", Song Yucheng felt his head started to hurt again. Looking at Ludwig's various skillful use of the kitchen utensils in his home, it seemed that he was the owner of this villa One of them. Song Yucheng's heart suddenly came up with the saying, "Take two boats and have to finish playing sooner or later."

But the extremely unreliable and underage system, but the spirit is coming, a vigorous son Song Yucheng: "I am not afraid of the host! I am a green hat system, one is a lot, two are not many, three are four You can also hold it. Rest assured! Casually! I can help you deal with the rest [I feel that I am bad, I will stand on the hips.jpg]"

Song Yucheng was confused again by the oncoming expression, and immediately did not want to say anything.

He simply couldn't understand, as a system, how did he feel that he had a waist? And at the critical moment, the mosaic is actually said to be able to hold. Song Yucheng looked more and more spicy eyes, and simply blocked the system. At this moment, the system suddenly exclaimed.

"Huh? Not right."

Song Yucheng: What's wrong?

System: This Ludwig and Chu Rong have exactly the same soul parameters. How is this possible?

Song Yucheng also froze. According to the concept of the system, the same soul parameters mean the same person. But now it seems that Ludwig and Chu Rong are clearly two completely different individuals.

So the system is definitely not a bug?

Thinking this way, Song Yucheng's eyes fell subconsciously on Ludwig's body. When Ludwig saw the needed red tea cup directly from the depth of the cupboard, Song Yucheng suddenly became more vigilant.

Is he too familiar with his habits? Song Yucheng frowned. Ludwig was here for the first time, but unexpectedly knew everything about Song Yucheng's house. Even some details are clearer than Song Yucheng himself.

This leads to two conclusions. Either this person is smart and good at observing. Either that, he made a special photo with himself, even if he hasn't been in touch, he can have the same preferences. Or, he came to his house... Song Yucheng suddenly recalled a detail.

Before Xu Muzhi made the fire mess up the half of the house near the garden. So Song Yucheng has re-integrated after returning from the show. Therefore, the placement of the corresponding appliances is different. After his renovation, the only person who came in was Chu Rong except himself.