Chapter 49: The second breakup (22)

If there is any shocking news in the circle recently, Song Yucheng's two newly signed second-line artists are definitely the most surprising.

A Bai Siwei can be said to be a ridiculous "Queen of Cutouts" on the whole network. Although Luo Tong fell down, Bai Siwei stood up and washed a little white. But the label of acting trash can never be taken off.

What's more ironic is that Bai Siwei has been in the business for five or six years. The goddess who has been away has been set up. Luo Tong has given some resources before, but she has not even won the best female match of the Pheasant Film Festival. It is already the largest in the circle. Jokes.

And another Hao Yi, that is the shame of second-line entertainers, hardly anyone knows, Hao Yi's entertainers come by holding the thigh!

Therefore, Song Yucheng signed such two people, and threatened to take people to the peak of life, which is no different from nonsense.

"Let me say that Bai Siwei and Hao Yi have also been cheated!"

"No, I don't think it was cheated. No one wanted it. It just happened to knock Xie Qianshen in his hand."

"How does it feel that Xie Qianshen is just like picking up the tatters. With so many second-line in Luotong's hands, he picked the two most finished."

"He himself is now the bottom-ranked gold broker, but he's actually quite a match. You see, he doesn't even have a face now."

"Hahahaha, right."

For the two second-line artists carefully selected by Song Yucheng, it can be said that there is one in the brokerage circle, all holding a state of watching jokes. I feel that Song Yucheng is a broken jar and he hasn't even paid attention to the quality in order to maintain the level. And they have also speculated which Song Yucheng will find the last second line.

But when Yinghuan PR exposed the signing situation, these people were all shocked. They had never imagined that Song Yucheng's courage was so great that he even dared to get himself in the circle.

I'm afraid it's completely dead.

-------------

The person signed by Song Yucheng was named Tang Chi. It is a name that all brokers in the circle talk about. For netizens who are concerned about the entertainment industry, it is the most "white-eyed wolf" and "despicable and shameless" existence.

Tang Chi was born as the lead singer of the male group. The original development was also smooth, but when someone broke the black material, saying that Tang Chi maliciously incited his teammates to be dissatisfied with his record company, confusing them to forge evidence, and accusing the company, but in the final step, he turned back and sold his teammates in an attempt to gain the company's attention. After getting all the resources, Tang Chi became the target of ridicule throughout the network. Even the passers-by's impression of him was extremely poor. It can be said that it is the only talented musician in the music circle who is hated by the whole people.

But those who knew the truth in the circle knew that Tang Chi was wronged.

Speaking of which, Tang Chi came to this point, all due to his character. When it comes to famous talents in the music circle, Tang Chi is definitely one. But he offended Ding Mingcheng.

Ding Mingcheng is a second generation master, and he only has Leap Records. But uncle Ding Mingcheng's uncle is terrible. Some people on it, Ding Mingcheng's rules and regulations, also want to be arrogant.

Withholding artists, the overlord clauses are the most basic. Unless those entertainers make their own reputation, have the strength to negotiate, get out of the bitter sea, or find a suitable Bole, they can hopefully change jobs, and the rest can only accept Ding Mingcheng's exploitation.