Chapter 27 END: The first breakup (27)

Co-authoring Song Yucheng with this meaning, a green hat is not enough, there is another one? I'm afraid it's not true to take him as a thousand-year-old king. Xu Mu was so angry that he dropped his mobile phone at the moment, but at this moment, he suddenly had a flash of light and felt that he could pass on this sentence to Chu Rong.

In Xu Mu's eyes, Chu Rong is Song Yucheng's most important partner for cooperation at present. As long as Chu Rong is in trouble, Song Yucheng will be finished. After all, compared with their family industries, Song Ji is nothing more than a small workshop with a big stand. There is no ability to fight one. And Chu Rong will never accept Song Yucheng and others outside.

Therefore, once he said the words of Song Yucheng, according to Chu Rong's character, he would definitely break with Song Yucheng immediately, and he would hate Song Yucheng. The enemy of the enemy is the friendly army, but he can cooperate with Chu Rong.

Thinking about this, Xu Muzhi called Chu Rong.

"Song Yucheng asked me to talk to me and said that there was a green hat for me. Chu Rong, do you know who that person is?" Xu Mu's tone was bad, and his mood was extremely exciting. He held his breath, nervously waiting for Chu Rong to answer, and even had his brain filled up, Chu Rong found his rage after being deceived.

This is just a report. When Chu Rong greened him, he showed no mercy. Now he pokes Chu Rong's wound and spares no effort.

However, Chu Rong at the end of the phone laughed unexpectedly, and said meaningfully: "Xu Muzhi, you are not really stupid." Then he hung up the phone directly, and the pity and irony in the words seemed to be Xu Muzhi's What mentally retarded children.

"!" Xu Muzhi's whole person was stunned, and then he couldn't help but fall off the phone.

Was he actually pityed by Chu Rong? And it was still when Chu Rong was wearing a green hat. The point is, Chu Rong also mocked him for being mentally retarded. It is clear that the two of them are in the same situation now. Why does Chu Rong despise him?

"Crazy, **** crazy! A Song Yucheng, how to feed Chu Rong's Ecstasy." Xu Muzhi was so angry that he was so angry that he could only decide that he would prepare for a press conference soon. This time, he has to face Song Yucheng thoroughly and make him defeated!

-------------

A week's time is fleeting. The press conference also arrived on time.

At 10:30 in the morning, Meilan Hotel lobby. Many reporters were fascinated by this exquisite decoration when they entered the hall door. After the promo was released, many people were shocked.

Xu Muzhi really made a **** investment. The best design team, the best advertising company, and the propaganda film he made were even more beautiful than any literary blockbuster. And those elegant and exquisite room decoration, as well as the service of six-star hotels, are very desirable.

"We dare to promise everyone that Meilan is the only domestic holiday hotel that is eligible to apply for a six-star rating." After the commentator finished, many reporters from the audience were shocked. Because in the current state of China, there are indeed comparable to six-star hotels. But really qualified to participate in the six-star rating, there is really no.

"So Meilan is so big?"

"It's amazing."

"It's really great to watch the promotional video. There is not much discrepancy between the real photos in the back. It is indeed the best holiday hotel in China now."

Xu Muzhi sat down under the stage, watching with satisfaction. Finally, I feel a sense of self-recovery. But he was so happy, but he didn't even enjoy it for five minutes. His subordinates hurried over and said anxiously to him.