Chapter 50: The second breakup (23)

"Not every father is good, and I am irresponsible. I am not a good father or a good man." Unlike the warm colors of the previous two paragraphs, the third paragraph just opened, and the picture Only a pure black. And Shen Yi's young but extremely exhausted voice, at this moment, played as an extra-screen sound.

Unlike the first two paragraphs, which are obviously close to real life, the opening paragraph of the third paragraph is particularly agitated.

Bars, beauties, cigarettes, beer, and young lives are willing to vent their enthusiasm on such nights. Shen Yi is one of them. It's just that unlike most single young people in it, Shen Yi is a 21-year-old father.

A year ago, he was greedy overnight and had a son.

Do not want to get married, but have to get married. Do not want to be responsible, but must bear responsibility. He hasn't played enough, so he will return to his family. This made him very dissatisfied, and also very disgusted with his children, and considered it a burden.

Even when the child was almost full moon, he never even hugged him.

Mutable things happen here, the end of the world comes abruptly, living people become zombies, feed on the same kind, human beings are called the lowest end of the food chain.

The moment Dad opened his eyes, he found his wife had become a zombie. Fortunately, the child was fine. But sadly, just as he was carrying his child to escape, his wife, who became a zombie, took a bite in his hand.

If he is bitten, he will become a zombie. He cannot escape, nor can he survive. But what about children? He is less than a month!

The dilemma, the picture gradually dimmed.

Everyone's heart mentioned the apex, and he couldn't help worrying about the father and son. However, the following scene made everyone stunned, or shocked deeply.

Little dads who clearly do not want to be responsible, and dads who have never even held a child, clearly regard the family as a cumbersome little dad. At the most critical time, they still spare their efforts to find a way for their children.

In front of him, a piece of **** raw meat was tied. And the child is in the bandage on the back. The **** tucked in the baby's mouth minimized the possibility of crying. And the baby bottle in close proximity also gave him access to food.

The little dad went forward aimlessly. As a zombie, he has long lost consciousness. But that piece of raw meat seduce his most primitive desire to eat, taking him to keep moving forward.

In the end, he didn't stop until the passerby killed him. The child behind him was also found at the same time.

The child is still alive.

In the last scene at the end of the film, the passer-by who killed his passerby holding a young child left tears, and the little dad who finally completed his mission fell to his knees. The godless eyes can no longer be called human, but it still seems to be pleading , Save my child.

"There is a man. Maybe he is not responsible enough, mature enough, and not enough to love you in your eyes, but at a critical moment, he will still try his best to leave the best opportunity to you. This is also the father. "

Everyone who saw this micro movie was silent. After being extremely heavy, the reflections and feelings left behind are unexpectedly huge.

"I'm going to cry to death. Wen Ran's script is really... uncomfortable without abusing it."

"No, I suddenly want to call my dad. I haven't been home for almost half a year, I don't know why, I really miss him."

"I always hate my dad. I think he manages too much and is old-fashioned. I don't know why. After watching this micro movie, I suddenly want to go back and see him."