Chapter 111: The fourth breakup (2)

In other words, this talent is telling Song Yucheng. The original body does not have any talent, and the only thing it has is diligence and sincerity. Ironically, for an ordinary person who lacks luck, diligence and sincerity are the most useless things.

Some blurry pictures flashed through my mind, and Song Yucheng's eyes were suppressed, and he was totally angry. As for the original satire of the original body, it also turned into unspeakable sorrow and pity.

After all, what can you ask of an ordinary person who hasn't been seen by the eyes since childhood? Perhaps he could struggle to live to this day, already thankfully.

You know, even the original parents never praised him.

Pressing on the chest, the sadness and loneliness of the original forbearance till now filled the entire heart of Song Yucheng at the same time. At the same time, the strong unwillingness and desire for success also echoed in the blood.

No one wants to be mediocre for a lifetime, and no one is willing to surrender for life. Even if he is ordinary, even if he is not lucky enough, he has a heart in his heart that he hopes to be recognized by others.

Therefore, in the original world, he would die to Feng Jin. Because Feng Jin is the first person who is willing to look squarely at him, even if he looks squarely, it is just to insult.

Want to be recognized, even if only some people. I also want to know what it takes to really raise my head and move forward proudly.

The remaining will in the original body whispered lowly wishes. That kind of confusion, like the immature plums, is so bitter that it's so bitter that it makes people speechless.

It's actually a poor man.

Perhaps it was moved by his similar family background, or perhaps because of his inferiority appeal, Song Yucheng was able to understand the mood of the original body and gave a promise.

"Relax, your wish, I will fulfill it for you." After that, Song Yucheng sighed for a long time without worrying about going out to buy medicine. But lean on the door to think about the future.

The current situation is like stabbing Ma Honeycomb, no money, no power, no time, and a lot of internal and external problems. But no matter what, the dirty water of the website forum must be washed off first.

"Go check how this forum sends pictures." Song Yucheng told the system.

"I found it, it's the simplest code. Adult, this site is so low, the server is bad, you can just mix it in. [National Treasure Confidence]"

"Then we will tell a rumor immediately."

"What should I do?" The system was puzzled and felt unable to start. However, Song Yucheng's answer almost let it spray out directly.

"That's still a question, of course, I sent the photo of the inflatable doll directly to the forum, and put the photo of the hotel's checkout invoice together. As for the content... don't put it first, wait for the two photos to heat up, I'm telling you." After all, after being a broker in the second world for a long time, Song Yucheng is very familiar with this kind of low-level slandering.

Therefore, after explaining, he went out to buy medicine. The disease still has to be cured. You can't die because of being hung up in the author forum.

This man, only if he lives first, can he look forward to turning over later.

Song Yucheng sighed and walked up to the pharmacy. After he bought the medicine and came back to eat the fever-reducing pills, the system also accurately reported to him on the forum.