Chapter 79: The third breakup (13)

what's the situation? At first glance, the Liangcheng Defense Force thought that Huazi was here. After a closer look, I was also dumbfounded, and turned out to be Yu Jiajun.

But what are they wearing now? That military uniform can't wait to be the style of ten years ago, and some even socks are used as patches to make up. As for the faces of the soldiers, they were all ugly. It was like having never eaten a meal in a lifetime. It was yellow and waxy. Thousands of people piled their faces on the door with wooden faces, which was more scary than any zombie.

"Is something wrong?" The soldiers guarding the camp door felt incredible.

Because he clearly remembered that Yu Jiajun was the most well-equipped army in the entire Daan Dynasty. After all, he had the kind of **** like Rongjun.

But what the **** are these guys holding a broken bowl to eat?

However, he was puzzled here, and Yu Jiajun didn't care. Just look at the herald soldier, who rushed in front of him immediately, slammed his shoulder vigorously, and a big brother called "Brother!"

Then, without knowing what happened, he was taken into the battalion by the messenger.

That's right, it wasn't him with the herald, but the herald with him. The look of the familiar door and the familiar road can't be more familiar than the master of his barracks.

First, he put the horse in Ma Peng and then went to the dining room.

"No, you can't come in like this, I need to reply to the general." The guard tried to struggle, but was quickly suppressed by Yu Jiajun's herding soldiers. As for the commander's mouth, he kept talking about it for a while, and brainwashed him while walking, "Brothers all over the world, soldiers of Da'an, we are like a family!"

Who is so close to you!

The guard is going crazy. Innocent let people in, he is going to be subject to military law! However, there are many soldiers in the Yu family. For a time, he has no choice. They could only walk around in the military barracks, and finally carried the rice bowls to the dining room.

It was just a meal at the moment. The generals are also preparing dinner. The Song Yucheng group came in at this time.

"Oh! Brother! Good food!"

"That's right, I've made big meat today! Sure enough, it's still our brothers in Liangcheng's righteousness, knowing that we are coming, and deliberately adding meals."

"Thank you, Liangcheng's brothers, we Yujiajun are welcome!" So yelling, it seemed that Song Yucheng and his soldiers didn't mean to think of themselves as outsiders, carrying chopsticks and eating while holding their rice bowls.

It feels as if this meal is really a wind banquet prepared for them, without any sense of disobedience.

As for those Liangcheng soldiers who had been robbed of rice, they were immediately stunned. They looked at the stranger next to them, and for a while they couldn't be more godlike.

"Ah hey, don't just watch and eat! Let's eat together!" Yu Jiajun was quite hospitable. He was happily eating himself, and he had to greet the others as if they were the real masters here.

This time, those Liangcheng soldiers were completely shocked, and they didn't know what kind of mood to describe. However, after the meal, the more shameful scene refreshed their lower limit again.

They've never seen someone like a rogue like the Jiajun! Even if you eat it, you have to take it away.

"Oh, we are old, weak and sick! Look at our thin ones. They are all too hungry!" The messenger said, and dragged Qiao Jingxuan out, pointing to Qiao Jingxuan's little arm.