Chapter 70: The third breakup (4)

[The whole world wants to talk to me], to put it bluntly, a bit similar to the beast control talent, but the original body is more special, he seems to have a natural affinity in him, and he can perceive everything. Not only animals, but even plants are willing to get close to him.

Song Yucheng: So it is so powerful, why did you stay in the house in the backyard of the Wangfu last life?

System: may be really stupid [innocent face]

Song Yucheng suddenly stopped talking. But think about it, too. It can be coaxed like this, and it can't be described in two words. Song Yucheng sighed, feeling that he had a long way to go in the future.

However, this talent is really a good talent, especially for his Pingrong City.

Song Yucheng thought, intending to experiment. He blew a whistle, looking at Hai Dongqing before, circling down from the sky, and accurately landed on his shoulder. The originally keen eagle eyes are now extremely gentle.

"Hi, like every year."

An unfamiliar voice came from the brain, clearly the idea of Hai Dongqing. Song Yucheng turned his head and looked at it, but it was rubbed on the face by smooth and smooth feathers.

"Like every year."

Hai Dongqing's voice is far clearer than before. The **** bean eyes are clear and focused, as if Song Yucheng is the most important existence in the world.

Being so stared at, Song Yucheng couldn't help laughing. He leaned his head and dropped a kiss on top of Hai Dongqing's head, and whispered to it, "I like you too."

Yes, got loved QAQ

The first time he was kissed, then Hai Dongqing stiffened his body, and then, after it recovered, the whole bird couldn't help but rubbed him against Song Yucheng's side face and rubbed him hard. The emperor's cold appearance looks like a giant fat chirp who just wants to be hugged and hugged by the owner. In his mouth, he still murmured and chatted with Song Yucheng about what he had just seen in the sky, and even the size of a few rabbits, he said nothing.

Song Yucheng couldn't help laughing while listening. Suddenly felt that this talent is actually quite interesting.

Since the whole world wants to talk to him, then he simply came and listened.

-----------------

Song Yucheng rushed to Rongcheng step by step, but he went to the palace of Jingrong County completely messed up.

As far as Song Yucheng had commanded before leaving, the Dark Guard would naturally do all of it. And they will do it perfectly.

Almost the next morning, all the people in Beijing, including children, knew that Wu Wenshan had married Rongjun's palace to Song Yucheng as his wife.

There is no reason for him, there is not much else in his original body, that is, there is a lot of money, otherwise it is impossible to raise five thousand cavalry. After all, those horses and equipment alone are much needed. As for his marriage this time, although the things given by the Yu family are useless, they can't carry the emperor's good uncle.

So the methods used by these gangs are quite simple.

Before Song Yucheng said, there is no need to hide the rumored rumors. After receiving the order, the dark guard simply called the little man in the county's palace, changed his festive clothes, and took the silver to set up a table in the big downtown of Beijing to pay the money.

"Old and young, our county prince is married now, and we will marry Wu Wenshan, the younger grandfather of Wu Guofu. The grandfather said he is happy, regardless of the age of men and women, as long as the auspicious words are good, we will give silver."